The Official Fifa Thread

Tooj

It just feels horrible, I was in awe of it's shitness when I first played it, as if the demo I played ages ago was better somehow...WTF

It's not that bad tbh. Atleast on 360 :lol:

It was on 360 that I played it, sparing the shiny graphics, it is the worst FIFA I have played...the shooting is shit, the dribbling/control is just plain wrong and the passing is ridiculous.

Just to add, I don't particularly like Pro Evo 6 either. It's as if the next gen has fucked the gameplay up completely.

It was on 360 that I played it, sparing the shiny graphics, it is the worst FIFA I have played...the shooting is shit, the dribbling/control is just plain wrong and the passing is ridiculous.

Just to add, I don't particularly like Pro Evo 6 either. It's as if the next gen has fucked the gameplay up completely.

I can cope with all the elements you've mentioned fine. Reviews have been mixed, but I trust Gamespot and Eurogamer so I went for it. http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/fifa07

I can cope with all the elements you've mentioned fine. Reviews have been mixed, but I trust Gamespot and Eurogamer so I went for it. http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/fifa07

You should still get Pro Evo Dave. I need someone I can beat in the N-O league and I have a feeling you might be this pathetic loser of football games :cool:  Buy it 2nd hand so you wont feel like supporting lazy Konami muppets. It's honestly way better than Fifa and the only thing really irritating me now are the online problems and the lack of "save replay" function.

Why the fuck is it by the way that saving replays havent been included to basicly none of the 360 games  :confused: