Buy it now - Derby dvd

Superior Acuña

Guest johnson293

Good way for the club to make some money.  Don't blame them at all.  There are countless Newcastle matches that I wish I had on DVD.

Aye, back in '88 I bought a VHS match from NUFC when they did them - was the 2-1 win against Liverpool at Anfield (Hendrie + Mirandinha Penalty at the Kop) - A win at Anfield was that momentous!!

They used to sell them regularly before that, and always wanted some of the games from my first season going to the match (1987-88) but they got rid, and seemingly didn't archive them.

A lot of clubs nowadays do DVDs of all their wins. Means nowt. We had the same after Blackpool and they do DVDs of every match.

Exactly, there needs to be a shift in mentalities about this. If they are offering this for every game, win or good performances and fans are happy to buy them then why shouldn't they?

Pretty cool service even.

What is s*** is how we never bring out a season review dvd anymore when we have a poor season.

Some poeple like to collect them s*** season or not.

Translation: "I want the footage to make more compilations"

:p

Haha true at one time, but I am retired.

Even in shit seasons there are always a few results to savour.

:lol: dear lord, what the hell.

I miss the season review dvd's too. Even though the 04-05 season was such a shambles, it's always nice to watch us play well in Europe and the domestic cups. The 06-07 season would have been a decent watch had they released it.

tbf, i can't believe some people would want to buy dvd's of most of their wins

I suppose at some clubs lower down the divisions, those fans who can't go to games would never see any substantial match action, so I can see why people would want to buy.

I miss the season review dvd's too. Even though the 04-05 season was such a shambles, it's always nice to watch us play well in Europe and the domestic cups. The 06-07 season would have been a decent watch had they released it.

Me too.  I'd have them all.  The mediocre seasons normally have a few memory's worth watching, and last season would have few good memories, but I'd still find it interesting to watch it.