2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver

Kasper

I'll be mostly following curling & ice hockey and randomly other sports where Finns are competing. Which is pretty much everything else but bobsleigh, luge & skeleton.

<---- GB's curling team skip David Murdoch. My favourites to win :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Used to love watching ski jumping when i was a kid, as i have nowt to do at work next week i could end up watching most of the sports

Can't fuckin wait, first event is the Ski Jumping on Friday night, 6pm on Red Button

Bit disapointed with BBCs schedule, basically canny if you have sky (6 interative channels) but if you only have Freeview theres only 1 interactive channel, plus BBC2. Last winter olympics they had at least 2 red button channels.

Anyway, i prefer the winter olympics to the summer ones, and have the following bets going:

Mens NH Ski Jumping: Loitzl 10/1

Mens LH Ski Jumping: Schlierenzauer 2/1

Mens Downhill Skiing: Janka 7/1

Mens Super G Skiing: Cuche 7/1

Womens Giant Slalom: Poutiainen 6/1

Mens Ice Hockey: Finland 16/1

First doping scandal already before the games have started, 30 participants banned from the games.

Apparantly a lot of those athletes if not all are not very good. Most wouldn't have competed in Vancouver anyways. It's probably a PR stunt to make out they've actually got the cheats out which of course is a load of shit.

Gonna place a bet on Jacobsen for NH and LH (Ski Jumping) as he's been picking up very very good form the past weeks, should get decent odds.

Yep looked good, but Morgenstern jumped well in todays practice (10/1 bet).

NH is up for grabs, but cant see anyone other than Schlieri or Ammann on the LH