Sacrifice for NUFC...

Mistle17

I was just thinking there about the time last season I faked an injury to get off playing a match for my football team (I was captain..) to watch the Tyne-Wear derby last season. It got me thinking; what's the biggest sacrifice you've made to follow the Toon? Whether it be on TV or going to the match doesn't matter. Weddings, funerals, school plays.....lets hear 'em boys! :)

Not going to see my dad who I hardly got a chance to go and see, going to a game less then a week after an operation on my nose when I was told to stay away from crowds, and also turning down the chance to have a Saturday job.

Here it goes:

I was working in Madrid during the 2006 CL final. Since it was the first final since 1994, I just couldn't not be in Barcelona when it happened in case we won. Absolutely not. So I told my boss (who also was a close friend of Florentino and of course die-hard Real fan) that my grandma was very ill (a semi-lie, she had a chronic condition and visited her anyway), and went to Barcelona midweek.

Greatest thing is that we had a work conference while the final was being played, and I had to pretend I was paying attention while talking through the phone. Fucking Sol Campbell scored and I had to bite my tongue. Fortunately we finished before Barça's goals.

Sacked off a shift at work to go to Eindhoven for my birthday.  They knew where I'd been and this HR woman even came up to me to ask if I'd had a good time.  Also used to be in a long distance relationship and didn't bother getting on my £10 flight for the weekend and decided to go to the match instead.  Had a much better time at the match, and enjoyed my wank when I got home as well.

yeees.. the junkhead residence, 20 minutes earlier..

"We don't talk any more. We live together and I can't even see you. You're at work all day and when you get back you get stoned and I try to talk to you but you don't listen cause you're too busy browsing that stupid forum all the time. We don't go anywhere on weekends either cause there's always a f***ing game that you have to listen to on the radio. You're pathetic"

"We don't talk any more. We live together and I can't even see you. You're at work all day and when you get back you get stoned and I try to talk to you but you don't listen cause you're too busy browsing that stupid forum all the time. We don't go anywhere on weekends either cause there's always a f***ing game that you have to listen to on the radio. You're pathetic"

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's like living in my house.

:lol:  :lol:

I thought it was me posting under a different username for a second.

I come on here to get a break from that shit not relive it!

Guest icemanblue

I come on here to get a break from that shit not relive it!

:lol: Should we start a support group or something?