Valentines Day

Gash

Valentines Day is a nonsense. It's so impersonal, in that everyone celebrates it. It's not like an anniversary or something so there's no individual specialness tied to it. Kinda like Mother's Day and Father's Day; i'm gonna tell my kids to get me nowt when them days come around.

This has nothing to do with the fact i've been alone on every Valentines Day. :lol:

Guest Heneage

Valentines Day is a nonsense. It's so impersonal, in that everyone celebrates it. It's not like an anniversary or something so there's no individual specialness tied to it. Kinda like Mother's Day and Father's Day; i'm gonna tell my kids to get me nowt when them days come around.

This has nothing to do with the fact i've been alone on every Valentines Day. :lol:

http://www.boomspeed.com/1631951/hugs05.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

' Kate XXXXXX has been played for te last time Anthony XXXXXX can stick his dick along with his personality up his arse! ur a liar and a fucking cunt! now will someone gove me the honest time of day cos im fed up of being hurt.'

Happy Valentines Day Kate!  :lol:

I dont see why I have to set aside 1 specific day of the year to show that special someone that I care.

If I care I should show them every day and not rush around like a headless chicken booking a table at an overcrowded resturant thats packed full of morons pretending to be all loved up cause of what day it is

Bought her some flowers and daftly expensive chocs, she got me loads of little bits of foods (chutneys, fudge, chocs, nougat, etc.).

We're going on a walk in a bit, then later we're gonna eat some of the stuff I bought from Waitrose yesterday (some steaks and stuff).

Valentine's falling on a Sunday has fortunately meant we don't need to go for an overpriced meal - we went to Blackfriars yesterday, today we can just relax.