• Sugar
    • both of the above
    • Syrup
    • Ice Cream
    • Squirty cream
    • Jam
    • Some sort of squirty sauce, like monkeys blood
    • Some form of savoury option
    • I am Karl Pilkington. I'm not told when to eat pancakes.
    • chocolate spread

Himself makes lovely pancakes, but as he's on late shifts this week I've booked in at my mam's. :blush:

I can't stand sweet pancakes, so normally either have them with a tuna/mayo/red onion/cucumber sort of mix, or ham & cheese. Everyone is always repulsed when I tell them this, but it's amazing.  :snod:

Himself makes lovely pancakes, but as he's on late shifts this week I've booked in at my mam's. :blush:

I can't stand sweet pancakes, so normally either have them with a tuna/mayo/red onion/cucumber sort of mix, or ham & cheese. Everyone is always repulsed when I tell them this, but it's amazing.  :snod:

Oh my God!

agreed  :thup:

cheese and ham ones are the way forward. be it grated cheese or dairylea it's all good.

i've had some with peanut butter in the past, and some with tomato puree/cheese, sorta like a rolled pizza. mmmmm

Am thinking of having pancakes for every meal tomorrow, just for the hell of it.  I'll probably feel sick by 6 o'clock.

We should have a pancake party. Prepare a giant bucket of pancake mix and invite everyone we know.....BYOB

agreed  :thup:

cheese and ham ones are the way forward. be it grated cheese or dairylea it's all good.

i've had some with peanut butter in the past, and some with tomato puree/cheese, sorta like a rolled pizza. mmmmm

Ooh, I may steal this one.  :snod: