Screen freezing

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

Why does my screen keep freezing completely when I am trying to make a payment for something. Using windows 7 and it doesn't do it for anything else but this. Tried it a couple of times and keeps freezing completely, no cursor, no keys. Why, oh why and how can I make it stop?

Guest toonlass

Your computer has been compromised.

So what can I do. Have run a scan and nothing is showing up. What do I do. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Stephen927

So what can I do. Have run a scan and nothing is showing up. What do I do. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Ring your banks, change the passwords on a different computer, keep a close eye on the transactions in both.

Guest toonlass

Ring your banks, change the passwords on a different computer, keep a close eye on the transactions in both.

And how do I get rid of the problem on my machine?

Guest Stephen927

And how do I get rid of the problem on my machine?

Haven't got a clue, sorry. Have you tried malwarebytes, Spybot etc?

Do you get Blue screens of death or, freezing then restarts?

I would suggest chatting to the windows Blue screen of death computer techs as they can fix almost anything with there nerdy magic and or updating all your drivers and flashing the BIOS on your motherboard.

Now if this all sounds like globbledeegoook then I'm sure i can type you through most of it.

Guest toonlass

Do you get Blue screens of death or, freezing then restarts?

I would suggest chatting to the windows Blue screen of death computer techs as they can fix almost anything with there nerdy magic and or updating all your drivers and flashing the BIOS on your motherboard.

Now if this all sounds like globbledeegoook then I'm sure i can type you through most of it.

I just get the freezing. Nothing else happens.

It's a sickner but if your computer is freezing and you have to restart by resetting it then it's bad.

Try first taking off the side panel and hoovering off all the vents.

Freezing without bsod or with even is symptomatic of hardware failure. Rule out heat though by doing the hoover thing.

Guest toonlass

It's a sickner but if your computer is freezing and you have to restart by resetting it then it's bad.

Try first taking off the side panel and hoovering off all the vents.

Freezing without bsod or with even is symptomatic of hardware failure. Rule out heat though by doing the hoover thing.

Thanks, its ganning back to be repaired. Have only had it since December. Fourth computer in 6 months from PC world that has fucked. No viruses apparantly. I am just well hacked off.

Was just reading this thread. I've had almost the same problem some time ago. The problem was the random access memory (I hope that's what it's called). I opened my Computer and put them out and built them in again. After that it was working again (don't know why, but it was obviously the reason, maybe the contacts had to be cleaned or sth. like that).

Don't really know if it's the same problem you have as it appears to only happen with one and the same internet site...

• 1 month later...