We Are The World

Kaizero

While I was not in doubt they'd rape a classic re-doing this, I was amazed just how much they managed to make it suck compared to the original. Kanye with his fucking autotune, Miley Cyrus and not to mention the bloody fucking Jonas Brothers. :undecided: I'm with Bono in saying they never should have touched this and rather just made a new song.

Original:

Raped version:

It's funny to hear the massive gulf of talent between the current popstars and the older singers in the new video.

Pretty much everyone under 30 is drenched in autotune because they can't sing for toffee. You know Barbra Streisand went in and nailed that shit first time.

Bloody American arrogance. They are the World? Fucking aye right......grrrrrr  :rant:

It's funny to hear the massive gulf of talent between the current popstars and the older singers in the new video.

Pretty much everyone under 30 is drenched in autotune because they can't sing for toffee. You know Barbra Streisand went in and nailed that shit first time.

:lol: Is this real? Did this really happen?

Streisand?!

I love the footage of Haitians obviously dancing to a better song.

Oh God, this thread makes me feel so fucking old. :facepalm:

Pretty much everyone under 30 is drenched in autotune because they can't sing for toffee. You know Barbra Streisand went in and nailed that s*** first time.

This