Poor Customer Service Thread

Mowen

Just had reason to complain to watchshopuk.com, bunch of fucking clowns. I've just spent ages typing about it so I thought I'd copy and paste what I've already said rather than explain again. It's been a long day  :colo:

Let me fill you in on the story of my order from you.

I ordered a Tissot PRC200 watch and paid my £152 for it. When it arrived a few days later as expected, I found that what I had actually received was an empty watch box. Nice as this was, I wasn't exactly happy with my value for money, so I rang customer support to tell them what had happened. I was told by the operator that she'd need to speak to her manager about this but that she'd call me back as soon as possible.

Several hours later at 5pm, having heard nothing, I thought it was probably best I called again. It turns out the operator had 'lost my order number', this apparently meant she was unable to call me back (I'm sure this had nothing to do with the fact it costs me money to call your premium number). I was asked to return my watch box for inspection.

I received an email a couple of days later saying the return had been received and I expected to be kept informed. Imagine my surprise when over a week later I hadn't heard anything from your company - after all a product costing that much is clearly going to be something that the consumer isn't overly concerned about. It was time (I guessed, I didn't have a watch) for me to ring the premium line again.

Once again when I got through I was told the operator couldn't help me instantly but I was assured I would get a phonecall by the end of the day. This was the last time I spoke to a representative of your company, since then I've received only emails. Thankfully my watch arrived today (warranty not stamped, naturally) but I put this more down to good luck than anything else.

To summarise: I've received an empty box for over £150, never been rung back despite assurances to the contrary and not once received an apology for what has gone one. I was just wondering if this is how you treat all customers or did I just get lucky?

A reply would be nice, but I'm not holding out too much hope.

Regards,

Mowen

Aye, you can have some epic mind batttles with customer services.

I get exausted from the mind games with them.

Well that sounds like a shit experience. I admire your style Mowen, at least makes a change from the aggressive annoyed customer approach! Only comfort is I suppose that you didn't have to phone a preium line and then speak to someone in Mumbai with limited English comprehension or language skills.

I'll take this opportunity to say that no one should ever shop with UKSoccerShop. They sell sub quality fakes and charge full whack for them.

Had a long back and forth with them and eventually tried to claim my return postage out of principal. An email I got from the manager just said:

Can you explain how it cost £12 to ship back? Did you buy it a seat on the plain?

:lol: cunt.

Aye, you can have some epic mind batttles with customer services.

I get exausted from the mind games with them.

Well that sounds like a shit experience. I admire your style Mowen, at least makes a change from the aggressive annoyed customer approach! Only comfort is I suppose that you didn't have to phone a preium line and then speak to someone in Mumbai with limited English comprehension or language skills.

It was a premium line and they had limited English comprehension and language skills, they just happened to be English. I've had a couple of weeks to get less angry so I've been composing the email for a while. Just had to wait until the fucker arrived!

I'll take this opportunity to say that no one should ever shop with UKSoccerShop. They sell sub quality fakes and charge full whack for them.

Had a long back and forth with them and eventually tried to claim my return postage out of principal. An email I got from the manager just said:

Can you explain how it cost £12 to ship back? Did you buy it a seat on the plain?

:lol: cunt.

I got a genuine Inter shirt from them (eventually). :dontknow:

I got a genuine Inter shirt from them (eventually). :dontknow:

I had ordered from them before and it was okay eventually with only a minor hickup. I think they do better with the more popular teams or if you don't get printing. But if something goes wrong, you could be fucked. Their customer service is a joke, just a bunch of liars too.

:lol:

Pc world ftw, think i'v had 3 different problems with them in the past few years, the best time was when my laptop my dad had

bought  was faulty, they treated him like shit, claimed they didn't even have a

customer service policy, I was amazed he kept his cool, only to found out that at his work he was in charge of a 250 grand contract with them,  I wish I'd seen the look on their faces when he cancelled citing unsatisfactory customer service

Guest Heneage

Dell is one.

Had a few eBay ones, and one guy on Sole Collector a fashion forum who took a month to ship me tshirts that I ended up having to pay £20 quid in fees for.

Got a reply. Disappointing. Not sure I can be bothered to reply, it'll only go unappreciated again

Hello,

I am sorry you have encountered this problem. I can assure that when I did speak to you that we were trying to resolve the problem as quickly as possible with Royal Mail. As this is not the head office we are unable to directly refund people or send out new watches.

Once again however, please accept my apologies and the major inconvenience this order has caused you

Regards

Customer support @ Watch Shop UK

Got a reply. Disappointing. Not sure I can be bothered to reply, it'll only go unappreciated again

Hello,

I am sorry you have encountered this problem. I can assure that when I did speak to you that we were trying to resolve the problem as quickly as possible with Royal Mail. As this is not the head office we are unable to directly refund people or send out new watches.

Once again however, please accept my apologies and the major inconvenience this order has caused you

Regards

Customer support @ Watch Shop UK

They just wiped their arses with it.