The Misadventures of P.B.Winterbottom (XBLA)

Clay

Honestly if you liked braid or platform puzzlers then you have to get this game, it's hilarious :lol:

Only 800 points so an absolute steal, got 8/10 from EG too :)

Set in early silent film world the game allows the player to be mischievous, break the time space continuum, and steal a ton of pie.
:lol: What more could you want.

Absolutely love the art style and the music is awesome.

Bought.

Thank fuck for that, really need a hint for citizen clone, trying not to google anything and ruin it like I usually do with these games but i've been stuck on the fucking thing for half an hour, there's only one solution that makes any sense but will it fuck work :lol: Stressed to bits but I love it.

The level names are genius.

Trial seemed quality. Might wait for a deal, though.

What are you like man :lol: It's cheap enough as it is they could have easily slapped a 1200 price tag on it.

I'm still fucking around with Mass Effect, and now the Table Tennis is back on rotation, plus they're shipping me the GTA DLC tomorrow. I'm good on games, atm.

What are you like man :lol: It's cheap enough as it is they could have easily slapped a 1200 price tag on it.

I'm still fucking around with Mass Effect, and now the Table Tennis is back on rotation, plus they're shipping me the GTA DLC tomorrow. I'm good on games, atm.

What about Bayonetta?

Have you bought the ME2 DLC yet? Is it worth picking up? Seems a bit soon for them to be releasing dlc that costs 1200 points.

Have you bought the ME2 DLC yet? Is it worth picking up? Seems a bit soon for them to be releasing dlc that costs 1200 points.

??? What DLC is this? All the DLC so far has been free.

What about Bayonetta?

He can't play it man, it makes him feel funny...

http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/bayonetta-spalin-are-the-same1.jpg

I checked yesterday and there was something that costs 1200 points, positive of it.

I checked yesterday and there was something that costs 1200 points, positive of it.

Some versions of Mass Effect 2 contain a redemption code to obtain Cerberus Network activation. Check your game's packaging before purchasing. Connect now and receive bonus downloadable content. Download Zaeed, a lethal gun for hire, for your squad! Access new and devastating weaponry. Receive updates and news via direct feed in-game. Take on perilous new missions and assignments.

Some versions of Mass Effect 2 contain a redemption code to obtain Cerberus Network activation. Check your game's packaging before purchasing. Connect now and receive bonus downloadable content. Download Zaeed, a lethal gun for hire, for your squad! Access new and devastating weaponry. Receive updates and news via direct feed in-game. Take on perilous new missions and assignments.

I see, got the code in my box, cheers :)

Bit shit for people who didn't though.

I think everyone gets one in a new box, it's one of these codes to cut down on second hand sales.

I reckon everyone got in their box. The reason for this is to make a bit of money from the ones buying it second hand.

EDIT: Great minds, Chrissy.

Downloaded the demo of this after seeing the thread, and just have to say that this game is completely fucking mental - just got to get meself some points for the XBL now. Still got to get Trials HD as well!

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VIDEO%20GAMES/XB21202INSTANT-Xbox%20Live%202100%20Points%20Card%20Instant%20Access%20Code.html

£15.99 for an instant 2100 points code :)

Downloaded the demo of this after seeing the thread, and just have to say that this game is completely fucking mental - just got to get meself some points for the XBL now. Still got to get Trials HD as well!

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VIDEO%20GAMES/XB21202INSTANT-Xbox%20Live%202100%20Points%20Card%20Instant%20Access%20Code.html

£15.99 for an instant 2100 points code :)

Jobless and skint at the minute - will have to rely on the kindness of family next month and buy some points with any cash I get for my birthday.  Then this and Trials HD will be mine to while away the days.... bwah ha ha ha!!!

I completed it by

Recording the clone to stop just under the stairs and then recording another clone to jump on his head and up the stairs to shave off some time, not sure if there is another way

Stuck on Smackdraft now and will be for ages... just doesn't seem to be a logical way to complete it, makes my brain hurt.

EDIT: Nevermind, how simple was that :lol: