Masterchef

Pilko

Guest lankybellwipe

New series tonight, 8.30pm on BBC1. I know at least Jill and myself watch this. :lol:

And the K-man!!!!

The only Masterchef I've ever enjoyed is.........................

:mackems:

Guest lankybellwipe

on.

Time for a bit of Baldy Shouty.

I watched two minutes of it, and aborted. The way the guy with the black hair looks down at, and talks down to people that are obviously beneath him, and beneath scousers.  I've said before, I think, I'd love to go on that show, and make my finest Roast dinner. And if he so much as raised his top lip and tuttes, I'd shove my beef cutlet right down his fuckin throat!!

Pompous prick! :rant:

Is this series a 'normal' series with'normal' people? Oh and is it still Wallace and Torode? Will iPlayer it.

Yes and yes. I actually really like the professional version.

I think the two who've gone through so far have been right. I'm sure John has used the "it's just not a dish I'll remember" type of line too much already.

No Roux Jr on this series? It's not the same without him although still a good watch. Some of the dishes served up are more like works of art.

No Roux Jr on this series? It's not the same without him although still a good watch. Some of the dishes served up are more like works of art.

Nah he does the Professional version. Can't be mingling with the commoners! That's Torode's job.  :snod:

Although tbf I do prefer Roux Jr. He cracks me up.  :lol:

I was going to put a trademark TM thingy in, but I was a retard and couldn't find it in my character map, then went in a huff and didn't bother looking for it any further.  :blush: I am happy to call it yours, Mowen.

The last professional series was brilliant. Really disappointing that the canny lad from Newcastle got edged out in the final.

The evil bitch in me finds the fuckups far more hilarious when it's coming from alleged professionals.

Pilko, without a doubt, stole the phrase "baldy shouty" from me.

Was it you? I definately remember reading it off here, like. :thup:

In all honesty, it's far better than "Bald Parrot Man" which was my name for him.