Bellamy charms another manager

OzzieMandias

Craig Bellamy and Roberto Mancini in ‘furious row’

Cynics might say that the only surprise is that it has taken this long, but it was reported last night that Craig Bellamy, had been involved in a furious row with Roberto Mancini. The Manchester City manager was said to have screamed at his fiery striker, telling him to stay away from the club for three months.

According to reports, the pair exchanged heated words at the club’s training ground at Carrington on Wednesday after Bellamy refused a request to do extra training with one of Mancini’s Italian staff the next day.

Mancini was incensed by the player’s reaction, and the questioning of his judgment, and reports of the incident have the Italian bellowing: “I want you to leave now — and don’t come back for three months.”

The £14 million Wales forward, who joined City in January last year, argued that only he and the sports science staff knew the correct way to treat his injured right knee.

Bellamy is said to have stormed off and was contacted at home by Garry Cook, the City chief executive, and Brian Marwood, the club’s football administrator. They advised him to return and apologise to Mancini, but Bellamy is said to have stood firm.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article7033109.ece

Guest guinness_fiend

Craig Bellamy and Roberto Mancini in ‘furious row’

Cynics might say that the only surprise is that it has taken this long, but it was reported last night that Craig Bellamy, had been involved in a furious row with Roberto Mancini. The Manchester City manager was said to have screamed at his fiery striker, telling him to stay away from the club for three months.

According to reports, the pair exchanged heated words at the club’s training ground at Carrington on Wednesday after Bellamy refused a request to do extra training with one of Mancini’s Italian staff the next day.

Mancini was incensed by the player’s reaction, and the questioning of his judgment, and reports of the incident have the Italian bellowing: “I want you to leave now — and don’t come back for three months.”

The £14 million Wales forward, who joined City in January last year, argued that only he and the sports science staff knew the correct way to treat his injured right knee.

Bellamy is said to have stormed off and was contacted at home by Garry Cook, the City chief executive, and Brian Marwood, the club’s football administrator. They advised him to return and apologise to Mancini, but Bellamy is said to have stood firm.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article7033109.ece

There must be something missing, as this seems pretty reasonable to me.

Guest LeeDavidMatthews

Another manager who simply misunderstands poor little Bellamy. Still, I'd sign him up in a flash this summer.

ditto, do kinda miss him lol

Guest guinness_fiend

Would Bellamy come here? perhaps just to piss Shearer off, but surely he would want to go to somewhere like Villa.  Spuds may even consider a bid.

No.  If the rags are to be believed, we wouldn't be able to afford his wages.

Guest LeeDavidMatthews

Would Bellamy come here? perhaps just to piss Shearer off, but surely he would want to go to somewhere like Villa.  Spuds may even consider a bid.

even if we could do you think he would???

Guest guinness_fiend

I wasn't going to state the obvious, but no - I think that there's much chance of me shitting gold bullion after a vindaloo.

(watch this get quoted when he signs in the summer :lol:)

Guest LeeDavidMatthews

already saved

lol :p

I wasn't going to state the obvious, but no - I think that there's much chance of me shitting gold bullion after a vindaloo.

Guest guinness_fiend

already saved

Oooh, you cow :lol:

Guest LeeDavidMatthews

already saved

Oooh, you cow :lol:

cannot wait for the 'Transfer Central Breaking News'....'Bellamy Signs Two Year Deal with Newcastle United'

boo yah.... :p

City are going to have a problem when wanting to get rid of their players because of the wages they are paying them.  They are probably going to have to heavily subsidise a player's wage if they move him on to another club or they are going to end up having players on loan all over the place as no other club will be able to afford to buy them.

Guest Stephen927

This is Mancini's way of trying to impose himself on the dressing room, by going against probably the biggest personality in it.

Penny never drops with Bellamy does it ?

I think you can be quite safe in assuming no-one will need to.....

Guest neesy111

the telegraph has that the city players are not happy with mancini's training methods

so it's just the times concentrating on bellamy then

the telegraph has that the city players are not happy with mancini's training methods

You can read CORRECTLY between the lines here as "Overpaid, arrogant dickheads who got away with murder under Hughes don't like working for their bloated wagepackets"