Footballers Who Smoke

Fugazi

Frank Lampard used to smoke in his West Ham days. Straight after a game as soon as he got in the car out of the ground. A fair few West Ham players smoked in those days though. Their players lounge was mad - it was basically a portacabin at one end a car park, which served lemonade and orange in plastic cups, with plates of digestives.

I dont know how they can do it tbh, i used to be fit as a fiddle until i started smoking about 20/30 a week, and get hammered 3 or 4 times a week aswell, and thats at 17. I cant play football at all now. I try and play on a sunday night for an hour. I'm like Ronaldo for 5 minutes, then i have to sit at the back for 15, then i do it all over again. It takes it right out of you

I dont know how they can do it tbh, i used to be fit as a fiddle until i started smoking about 20/30 a week, and get hammered 3 or 4 times a week aswell, and thats at 17. I cant play football at all now. I try and play on a sunday night for an hour. I'm like Ronaldo for 5 minutes, then i have to sit at the back for 15, then i do it all over again. It takes it right out of you

Agreed :sadnod:

Thought that was Kevin Nolan till I got to that bit.