Watford vs Newcastle United -Saturday 27/2/10 - 3pm KO

Stifler

Gets tricky now no LB is Jose aint back, cannot play Carroll & Best together it means very little movement.

-------------------Harps

Simo------Wili-----------Colo------Hall

Tayl------Guth----------Smith-----Jonas

---------------------------Nolan

-----------Carroll

Van Aaholt is here til March 1st isn't he?

Yes. Newcastle haven't asked about extending Van Aaholt's loan yet so we don't really know if Chelsea want him back as cover for the injured Ashley Cole yet.

It's far more beneficial for Chelsea to let Van Aanholt play games here and develop, rather than to bring him back without a realistic chance to play there.

He will have his loan extended. Hopefully Jose will return without problems.

We'll see. We raped Forest at home (deserved to win comfortably) and you all seem to fear them.

Nah.

Same team with Guthrie in the middle, Taylor on the right and Ranger upfront with Carroll.

1-2 United...

We did though.

7-1 Watford

It was pretty even tbf, neither team were anything special. You did get robbed tbf, but I wouldn't say you raped them. I think you're in with a chance of beating us but we need to have a bad day, not sure you've got enough to score past our defence.

We'll see. We raped Forest at home (deserved to win comfortably) and you all seem to fear them.

Nah.

Same team with Guthrie in the middle, Taylor on the right and Ranger upfront with Carroll.

1-2 United...

We did though.

7-1 Watford

It was pretty even tbf, neither team were anything special. You did get robbed tbf, but I wouldn't say you raped them. I think you're in with a chance of beating us but we need to have a bad day, not sure you've got enough to score past our defence.

I'd be inclined to agree (I like to use rape as a verb inappropriately whenever I can), but then also it's rare for us to not score at home. It's like the only thing we're good for, win or lose, we'll likely score (at home).

Guest icemanblue

Why so bitter, Anwar?

???

What it says on the tin. You used to be a regular round this place, but since we've come down I rarely see much from you. When you do contribute, you seem to have a rather large chip on your shoulder.

Why so bitter, Anwar?

???

What it says on the tin. You used to be a regular round this place, but since we've come down I rarely see much from you. When you do contribute, you seem to have a rather large chip on your shoulder.

:lol:

Where did you get 'Anwar' from, also? :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Why so bitter, Anwar?

???

:lol:

Where did you get 'Anwar' from, also? :lol:

The photo thread, and Pilko. Thought you might have chilled out a bit since losing your virginity.

I don't understand any of what you are saying. Don't ever listen to Pilko, also, how stupid can you be as to listen to Pilko and take things serious? (I'm certain you're better than that)

Guest icemanblue

I don't understand any of what you are saying. Don't ever listen to Pilko, also, how stupid can you be as to listen to Pilko and take things serious? (I'm certain you're better than that)

You're no fun. I was just trying to get a rise out of you for sounding bitter.

When are we on the box next ffs,its been over a week since we were last on.I understand nobody would want to the Cockney wannabe,London overspill shite that is Watford but even so,the biggest club in England that isn't playing Premiership football should be getting far more exposure.