Watford vs Newcastle United -Saturday 27/2/10 - 3pm KO

Stifler

Guest The_Scoreboard

Am I the only one who can't remember playing Watford earlier this season? :lol:

I can but only cos of Pancrate's thunderbolt.

oh yeah i was there for that win too :celb:

Why so bitter, Anwar?

???

What it says on the tin. You used to be a regular round this place, but since we've come down I rarely see much from you. When you do contribute, you seem to have a rather large chip on your shoulder.

:lol:

Where did you get 'Anwar' from, also? :lol:

The photo thread, and Pilko. Thought you might have chilled out a bit since losing your virginity.

Tamwar, not Anwar. :lol:

GG, is it likely that Vicarage Road will be full?

Thought you lot would make the most of this, will be like a cup final wouldn't it? Not often you will get the chance to play a club of our stature unless you get lucky in the cup.

Guest Heneage

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We weren't full for Bristol City, so I can't see this one being full.

Really?

I mean Barnsley really packed the crowds in when we came, I assumed it would be the same with you guys.

Thought you lot would make the most of this, will be like a cup final wouldn't it? Not often you will get the chance to play a club of our stature unless you get lucky in the cup.

We drew Accrington a couple years back, so yeah, it is rare.

We rarely sell out tbh, I don't expect more than 17000. Thing is, I can't tell which seats they're selling/aren't selling, due to 'redevelopment' and other rubbish, even though it looks like they're doing sweet fuck all.

Guest icemanblue

Why so bitter, Anwar?

???

What it says on the tin. You used to be a regular round this place, but since we've come down I rarely see much from you. When you do contribute, you seem to have a rather large chip on your shoulder.

Where did you get 'Anwar' from, also? :lol:

The photo thread, and Pilko. Thought you might have chilled out a bit since losing your virginity.

Tamwar, not Anwar. :lol:

:lol: Oops.

Guest guinness_fiend

We have the best defence in the league.

We have the best goalkeeper in the league.

We have the highest paid midfield in the league.

We have Lovelypants upfront.

We have the best manager in the league.

We have the smartest home kit in the league.

Cheryl Cole gets damp when we score.

We're going to give Watford a spanking.

Guest guinness_fiend

Daft question, but are there any tickets left for this?  Will it be possible to rock up at the ground on Saturday and ask for a few tickets for the away end?

Guest toonlass

Daft question, but are there any tickets left for this?  Will it be possible to rock up at the ground on Saturday and ask for a few tickets for the away end?

Sold out man.

When was the Routledge thing known of? I didn't actually realise till I picked up the team sheet.

That's how most injuries seem to happen. It confuses me so much, the lack of reporting on injured players.

It really is amazing to me. Especially coming from the American point of view, where every single injury is listed and dissected to death. Hell, every team releases injury reports well in advance, there's constant communication regarding it with fans and the leagues. Here, it always seems to be a total surprise when a player is injured or returns. If it wasn't for physioroom in the EPL at least, we'd hardly ever know how when players were due to return or if a player was even actually injured. Real shortcoming from the fans point of view at least.

Did you read the last paragraph of the Enrique article?

Talk about hiding bad news..

Talk about hiding bad news..

well its another body