Watford vs Newcastle United -Saturday 27/2/10 - 3pm KO

Stifler

Guest Brazilianbob

If anyone is going to this game I can suggest a nice country pub near Hemel Hempstead railway station called the Fishery Inn.  Its situated over the road from the station and is right on the banks of the Grand Union canal.  Very picturesque indeed and used to be one of my locals.  The station is only 100 yards away so you can park your car there have a few beers then get the train into Watford, its only three stops, Apsley, Abbots Langley, Kings Langley then Watford, and its only a half mile or so walk from Watford station to the ground.

Hemel Hempstead is right beside the M1 so its a straight run in the car and the railway station is on the main Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow line, so the trains should be fairly regular, just make sure you dont get on an express train where the next stop is Euston station in London!

A word of warning, if going by car you will have to negotiate the "magic roundabout in Hemel hempstead.  Its a large roundabout with several mini roundabouts on the road around it.  Its easy if you realise you can go left or right round the main roundabout, but normal rules apply to the mini roundabouts.  Watch out for the ducks who regularly walk across the roundabout and road rather than use the stream and tunnel underneath the road!

Wish I was going myself, I miss Hemel Hempstead and Watford.  My eldest son was born there!l

Guest geordienorway

This is on tele over here in Sweden :celb: :celb:

Good as that will mean it will be on at at my mates Justin's TV.

Billybud?  :lol:

Guest Rob 1988

Just thinking, we might even wear the B&W stripes for this one! :fwap:

Third kit tbh.

I dont think we have ever won in that kit

Dundee United 1-1

Blackpool 2-1

Nottingham Forest 1-0

The most unluckiest nufc kit in recent memory.

This is on tele over here in Sweden :celb: :celb:

On in Norway as well it seems, though the channel hasn't announced which match yet I'd assume it'd be ours since it's on in Sweden.

It's not up in their schedule which game yet, but it says it's us in their upcoming football page.

GG, is it likely that Vicarage Road will be full?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We weren't full for Bristol City, so I can't see this one being full.

I'm surprised for this one they haven't moved the home fans into the away section and given over the rest of the ground to the away support so they can make the most of the occasion and fill the ground at least once this season.  :undecided:

Just thinking, we might even wear the B&W stripes for this one! :fwap:

Third kit tbh.

I should imagine we'll still play in the yellow away kit with Watford wearing their away kit too to avoid a clash, otherwise the neutral TV viewers tuning in to get their regular NUFC fix might get confused seeing another team they don't recognise wearing our colours.