Football League Awards - Nolan Player of the Year

Thespence

Meh, Thats more exposure for him, thats him over hyped a bit more, meaning theres more chance some cunts will pay over the odds for himin the summer.

No one will pay over the odds for him. More likely we will learn to love the useless fat bastard, hence this thread.

I'm fully expecting Cahill to scoop PFA Player of the Year.

He pops up with important goals, don't you know?

So you lot dont rate Cahill dont yous?

He's been a great servant for us but I think he is overrated, yes.

It just strikes me there are many parallels. He'll pop up with important goals but otherwise, he's a limited player.

Drop him into 4-4-2 and he disappears.

Guest neesy111

http://cdn.fourfourtwo.com/contentimages/news/Nolan3.jpg

anyone thats good with photoshop could put a big mac into each of those open palms.

he actually looks in decent shape their, probably took the photographer 100 shots for it

anyone thats good with photoshop could put a big mac into each of those open palms.

he actually looks in decent shape their, probably took the photographer 100 shots for it

They say the camera adds 10lbs. I reckon there's about -3 cameras pointing at him on that shot.

That's vertical stripes for you.

hmmm.  The facial expression doesn't help that its given him another chin.

More chins than a chinese phonebook...

Tbf to Kev he is slimmer now than what he was at Bolton:

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/premier-league-fans/thekevs.jpg

His sisters are happy for him:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06_04/nolansisters1506_304x337.jpg

You're thinking of horizontal stripes I think, I'm ashamed to admit.  :blush:

Eh? :lol:

Eh? :lol:

aren't horizontal stripes called "hoops" ?

Clyne captures Young Player prize

Crystal Palace starlet Nathaniel Clyne been named the FourFourTwo Young Player of the Year.

The announcement was made at the 2010 Football League Awards incorporating FourFourTwo’s Top 50 Football League Players at Grosvenor House, Park Lane on Sunday March 14 in front of more than 850 attendees from clubs, sponsors and representatives of the football industry.

The 18-year-old defender is ranked 17th in FourFourTwo’s Top 50 Football League Players list, making him the highest under-21 representative.

Past winners of the award include Fabian Delph, Michael Kightly, Gareth Bale and David Nugent.

The Stockwell-born attacking full-back continues to shine at Selhurst Park in a season blighted by off-field frustrations for the South London side.

A product of the club’s youth system after arriving from Tottenham Hotspur, Clyne has since made 45 league appearances for the Eagles, scoring once in a 4-2 win at Reading in December.

“It is very pleasing as there are a lot of young players out there playing first-team football. I’m very happy,” Clyne – who reportedly rejected a move to Wolverhampton Wanderers last month – says in the April issue of FourFourTwo magazine, in shops Monday.

And the England U19 international, who has represented his country on three occasions, paid tribute to former manager Neil Warnock – now at QPR following Palace’s move into administration – for handing him the opportunity to perform on the big stage.

“He gave me my first-team debut and I owe a lot for that opportunity. He gave me a lot of confidence to perform out on the field.”

The full interview with Clyne, plus additional exclusive one-on-ones with Kevin Nolan, Graham Dorrans, Jermaine Beckford, Craig Dawson, Lee Camp, Robbie Savage, Lee Hughes, Grant Holt and Rickie Lambert and the full rundown of the Top 50 Football League Players can be found in the April issue of FourFourTwo magazine – out Monday.

Crystal Palace starlet Nathaniel Clyne been named the FourFourTwo Young Player of the Year.

The announcement was made at the 2010 Football League Awards incorporating FourFourTwo’s Top 50 Football League Players at Grosvenor House, Park Lane on Sunday March 14 in front of more than 850 attendees from clubs, sponsors and representatives of the football industry.

The 18-year-old defender is ranked 17th in FourFourTwo’s Top 50 Football League Players list, making him the highest under-21 representative.

Past winners of the award include Fabian Delph, Michael Kightly, Gareth Bale and David Nugent.

The Stockwell-born attacking full-back continues to shine at Selhurst Park in a season blighted by off-field frustrations for the South London side.

A product of the club’s youth system after arriving from Tottenham Hotspur, Clyne has since made 45 league appearances for the Eagles, scoring once in a 4-2 win at Reading in December.

“It is very pleasing as there are a lot of young players out there playing first-team football. I’m very happy,” Clyne – who reportedly rejected a move to Wolverhampton Wanderers last month – says in the April issue of FourFourTwo magazine, in shops Monday.

And the England U19 international, who has represented his country on three occasions, paid tribute to former manager Neil Warnock – now at QPR following Palace’s move into administration – for handing him the opportunity to perform on the big stage.

“He gave me my first-team debut and I owe a lot for that opportunity. He gave me a lot of confidence to perform out on the field.”

The full interview with Clyne, plus additional exclusive one-on-ones with Kevin Nolan, Graham Dorrans, Jermaine Beckford, Craig Dawson, Lee Camp, Robbie Savage, Lee Hughes, Grant Holt and Rickie Lambert and the full rundown of the Top 50 Football League Players can be found in the April issue of FourFourTwo magazine – out Monday.

First time for everything.

First time for everything.

They signed him a few years ago so he still spent a few years in their academy.

Would be like us saying Vuckic, Kadar, Ranger, Alnwick etc were products of our Academy.

Was expecting Nicky Butt to win this award.

Clyne is a player I'd like to see us bring in during the summer, looks a real talent.