Three Run Ins With Players In Last Fortnight.

Crumpy Gunt

1. Sitting 3rd in queue at traffic lights outside Blue Flames when black 4x4 pulls up and waits alongside. Lights go green and we pull away, 4x4 driver realises he's behind cars turning right so jumps into my lane making us perform an emergency stop to avoid a collision.

2, Same lights but waiting at red light to turn right on the road that comes from Forest Hall. My light goes green - we move off then a white Audi TT (foriegn plates, looked like Enrique) comes from the left having obviously jumped a red light and again I have to emergency stop to avoid a collision.

3, Today, driving towards Four Lane Ends roundabout. From Benton towards Gosforth. Moves out to pass parked van in near side lane, pass van then immediately move back. Car behind Black Merecedes slx(?) tries to get in alongside with absolutely no chance of getting there. HE has to slam on his brakes. Approach R/B take up the lane marked straight on. Merc now tries too use lane marked 'left turn' to undertake us across the roundabout - he fails miserably coz the lad driving my car is a decent driver and does what everone does at FLE roundabout and gets away quickly.

All the way down to Haverick Mill R/B's he tries to get past when there was no chance of doing it safely. He pulls up alongside me at next R/B and I politely inform him (with appropriate hand signal) that he is indeed a wanker. It looked like Van Anholt but couldn't swear to it.

1. Sitting 3rd in queue at traffic lights outside Blue Flames when black 4x4 pulls up and waits alongside. Lights go green and we pull away, 4x4 driver realises he's behind cars turning right so jumps into my lane making us perform an emergency stop to avoid a collision.

2, Same lights but waiting at red light to turn right on the road that comes from Forest Hall. My light goes green - we move off then a white Audi TT (foriegn plates, looked like Enrique) comes from the left having obviously jumped a red light and again I have to emergency stop to avoid a collision.

3, Today, driving towards Four Lane Ends roundabout. From Benton towards Gosforth. Moves out to pass parked van in near side lane, pass van then immediately move back. Car behind Black Merecedes slx(?) tries to get in alongside with absolutely no chance of getting there. HE has to slam on his brakes. Approach R/B take up the lane marked straight on. Merc now tries too use lane marked 'left turn' to undertake us across the roundabout - he fails miserably coz the lad driving my car is a decent driver and does what everone does at FLE roundabout and gets away quickly.

All the way down to Haverick Mill R/B's he tries to get past when there was no chance of doing it safely. He pulls up alongside me at next R/B and I politely inform him (with appropriate hand signal) that he is indeed a wanker. It looked like Van Anholt but couldn't swear to it.

Get out and kick the fukcin shit out of them.

Get out and kick the fukcin shit out of them.

Only if it's Nicky Butt, the rest we could do with till the summer.