Season Tickets

Heron

Last one I had was in the 2006/07 season.  Had to give it up as I moved out for uni and couldn't afford it.  I reckon if I plan my finances right I could get one again.  Sat in the Milburn paddock for 6 1/2 years and while the view was smashing, the atmosphere was dead.  Been in the Leazes middle umpteen times this season, its where I fancy being.

If I get a job and don't have to work on awkward days then I will consider getting a season ticket again (I had to give my other one up at the end of the season before we went down).

As it stands the job market is pretty shit at the moment and theirs not much good out look at the moment so the chances are slim, I may have to consider getting a half season ticket or one the year after.

Mine is paid for as part of the 3 year scheme as well.

If we are promoted this season I doubt that the ticket price will stay the same plus I am pretty sure the demand would increase again, maybe not to sell out proportions but, certainly a lot more people will see fit to support the club again when we are back in the Premiership.

I hope that I am offered another 3 year scheme, it makes paying for the ticket a whole lot easier when it is in ten monthly instalments.

Mine is paid for as part of the 3 year scheme as well.

If we are promoted this season I doubt that the ticket price will stay the same plus I am pretty sure the demand would increase again, maybe not to sell out proportions but, certainly a lot more people will see fit to support the club again when we are back in the Premiership.

I hope that I am offered another 3 year scheme, it makes paying for the ticket a whole lot easier when it is in ten monthly instalments.

Yeah it is easier but when were playing shit i always have the thought of, i cant believe im paying 50 quid a month to watch this !

Guest Roger Kint

Thank f*** I got a 3 year ticket cause at the moment I dont think I could renew.

This, i bought mine upfront after being luck enough to have the money at the time, now thanks to mortgages etc it would be very tough to justify it without giving up heat or something ;D