End of Season N-O Shindig (Play @ SJP) - Tues 4th May 18.30PM - TONIGHT

Stu

Just a reminder that this is on tonight (7pm KO) at SJP for those who fancy an hour's entertainment (or amusement). Entrance is 6.30pm+ via Bar1892.

Home Team:

Nick (NSG)/Colin (MKSC)

Matt (Yorkie) RB

Dino (dinotheprehistoricgeordie) LB (RB/CB)

Colin (MKSC) CB

Michael (Neesy111) RB/LB (or M RLC)

Chris (ChrisMcQuillan) CB/ST

Gary (jonbobson) RB/LB (or CM)

Dave (THE Dave) RM

John (Rocker) CM

Mark (Disco) RM/LM (or ST)

Andy (Muckman) DM

Selwyn RM (or ST)

Steve AM RL (or ST)

Kevin (NSG's Mate) ST

Nick (NSG) ST

Tony (Muzza) ST (or RW/LW)

Away Team:

Greg (Greg) - GK

Gary (bowlingcrofty) - CB

Chris (N.U.T. Chris) - CB

Paul (TheEnforcer) - Fullback/Central Midfielder

Stu's dad - Fullback/Central Midfielder

Lee (jonbobson's Mate) - Fullback/Winger

Andrew (duffylad) - Defender/Midfielder

Nick (QBG) - Left Back/Left Midfield

Nick (Greg's Brother) - Utility Player

Stu (Steve) - CM

Chris (ObiChrisKenobi)- Winger/Striker

Chris (Slim) - Fullback/Midfielder

Phil (SEMTEX's Mate) - Winger/Striker

Dan (SEMTEX) - ST

Peter (Greg's Brother's Mate) - Winger/Striker

would have to be weekend for me, but if planned 3-4 weeks in advance etc, then i'd defo come up for this.

There's a poll on the other fred, so put your preference in there. More people who say that they're interested ASAP, the sooner we can/can't confirm availability

Aye, my pal from work has done it before even tho he is a man utd fan.  Said the pitch was fantastic to play on.  They had a great time.

Adn the ref was willing to send people off so be warned CP40.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Holy crap this would be awesome! I'd be more than willing to fill the Kevin Nolan role of unfit porker who can sometimes score a goal.

I'd be in interested - but by the looks of it, it'll be over-subscribed.

Have you got a reliable points system like the box office?  :razz:

I wouldn't worry about it being over-subscribed tbh. Just get your name down. It's expensive, people will have to pay in advance and we'd need 30 odd people.

My beer-league Ice Hockey team plays at the American Airlines Center (Dallas Stars arena) every year in an in-house scrimmage game.  It's been a key highlight of our season for the last 6 years that we have done it. We bring players, ex-players, friends of players and even out-of-town friends who return year after year for the game. We meet up in Hooters for a pre-game meal (beer/wings) and a quick oggle of the servers, and then off to the game. Game performance always seems to be inversely related to beer consumption :D

It's an awesome feeling to walk up the the arena/stadium on game day knowing that you are about to play there. And when you step out of the tunnel onto the ice (pitch) and look around you at the stands it's fantastic. If you're lucky enough to score a goal too and have your name announced......well worth a few beers later in the clubhouse.

I know you'll all have a great time and the cost will seem irrelevant once you score at the Gallowgate end and perform the one-arm Shearer salute.

My beer-league Ice Hockey team plays at the American Airlines Center (Dallas Stars arena) every year in an in-house scrimmage game.  It's been a key highlight of our season for the last 6 years that we have done it. We bring players, ex-players, friends of players and even out-of-town friends who return year after year for the game. We meet up in Hooters for a pre-game meal (beer/wings) and a quick oggle of the servers, and then off to the game. Game performance always seems to be inversely related to beer consumption :D

It's an awesome feeling to walk up the the arena/stadium on game day knowing that you are about to play there. And when you step out of the tunnel onto the ice (pitch) and look around you at the stands it's fantastic. If you're lucky enough to score a goal too and have your name announced......well worth a few beers later in the clubhouse.

I know you'll all have a great time and the cost will seem irrelevant once you score at the Gallowgate end and perform the one-arm Shearer salute.

:clap:

Guest Heneage

If you lot want to line the fat b******'s pockets that's up to you. ;)

I've told you before, I only collect the money I don't actually fucking keep it!

that sounds awesome!!!

could never get away with having a hooters over here. some liberal preachy, stuck up gits would get a massive bea in they're bonnet about how its degrading to women etc etc and then councils would stiop issue'ing them with licences etc.

Right, details of the initial booking have been updated as these are the only slot times that were left.

We've got a slot for two teams but if there isn't enough guaranteed interest, then we can reduce that to one team (or none :( )