End of Season N-O Shindig (Play @ SJP) - Tues 4th May 18.30PM - TONIGHT

Stu

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I think we were in the old home team dressing room. Not sure though.

I feel like aids today, well worth it though.

The knacker from NUFC was a bit of a tinpot hitler in regards to organisation and such.

Had a word with him after the match (trying to get some secrets out of him) and he said he wasn't an official club official, just someone who works on the Community Football Program. He didn't seem too keen to being doing the job, and I got the impression it/he wasn't very organised at all!

Guest neesy111

The knacker from NUFC was a bit of a tinpot hitler in regards to organisation and such.

Had a word with him after the match (trying to get some secrets out of him) and he said he wasn't an official club official, just someone who works on the Community Football Program. He didn't seem too keen to being doing the job, and I got the impression it/he wasn't very organised at all!

same

i thought it wasn't organised as well, their should of been plenty of training balls for starters imo

same

i thought it wasn't organised as well, their should of been plenty of training balls for starters imo

Apparently there were 3 per team at the start of each day, but they went AWOL :rolleyes:

Anyone that played I have a few questions asim playing on Sunday with my mates...

How has the pitch held up after a weeks worth of games? (I believe there's been 5 per day played over the last week)

what changing rooms did you use as i've been told by another lad they used spare ones last Monday?

What was the referreeing like? Did he allow roll on roll off substitutes?

According to the itinerary I have received it seems like you're rushed in and out

You received an itinerary?! That's one ahead of us already.

Make sure you get your lads to meet at least 15 mins before you're due to go in, that will let the club run you through house-rules while the previous team finish off in the changing rooms.

You have the use of the Away Team dressing room (old Home Team dressing room in the Keegan era 92-97) and the 'officials' dressing room. The NUFC dressing rooms is out of bounds.

Pitch is good, bit cut up in the corner spots but otherwise fine. Lack of rain means that it won't cut up, but the grass might get patchy in places.

Refereeing is fine, quite relaxed (as you'd expect) and you can make subs whenever.

Hoy the photees up then, and who scored at SJP?

One lad who has had his account banned (Kev) and another lad who is the friend of a brother of a forumite (Greg) :lol:

One lad who has had his account banned (Kev) and another lad who is the friend of a brother of a forumite (Greg) :lol:

Back row 6th from the left in B&W & front row left respectively.

Unbelievable day. One of the best of my life, no jokes.

Awesome experience; thanks so much lads. If there's an opportunity to do the same again next year, i'd be all for it. Great stuff. :)

Guest antz1uk

same

Apparently there were 3 per team at the start of each day, but they went AWOL :rolleyes:

Anyone that played I have a few questions asim playing on Sunday with my mates...

How has the pitch held up after a weeks worth of games? (I believe there's been 5 per day played over the last week)

what changing rooms did you use as i've been told by another lad they used spare ones last Monday?

What was the referreeing like? Did he allow roll on roll off substitutes?

According to the itinerary I have received it seems like you're rushed in and out

You received an itinerary?! That's one ahead of us already.

Make sure you get your lads to meet at least 15 mins before you're due to go in, that will let the club run you through house-rules while the previous team finish off in the changing rooms.

You have the use of the Away Team dressing room (old Home Team dressing room in the Keegan era 92-97) and the 'officials' dressing room. The NUFC dressing rooms is out of bounds.

Pitch is good, bit cut up in the corner spots but otherwise fine. Lack of rain means that it won't cut up, but the grass might get patchy in places.

Refereeing is fine, quite relaxed (as you'd expect) and you can make subs whenever.

Hoy the photees up then, and who scored at SJP?

yeah, took it's time in coming though!

we have a facebook page that's been up for a while where we've been havinf a bit banter, there's a copy of the itinerary on there if you never saw one

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=113244192031455&v=info

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Worse Highlight selection then Football League show! Game was 2-1 and it only shows 1 goal, and 2 shots!  ;D Still, better then nowt awesome stuff!

Once again cracking night lads! Pics are quality, and I guarantee that had I been able to stay the night and go out in toon I'd have vommed before the enforcer :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Why's the bloke on the far right wearing a tiara btw? ???

Haha thats me, ya tit! Think I'm standing in front of the toon badge  ;D

i find the non-essential wearing of a tie more offensive.

What do you make of Slim's full on man in black outfit then?

What do you make of Slim's full on man in black outfit then?

Looks like he's away to audition for a Beatles tribute band :iamatwat:

Guest neesy111

Did the lad in shorts forget his jeans?

Nope, I had a long bus journey to make that night, which I didn't want to wear jeans for

Did the lad in shorts forget his jeans?

That's Neesy. He was getting the coach back to London after so I think he wanted to stay comfortable. Jeans are very restrictive, especially with the lack of space on the bus.

EDIT: Got there before me Neesy. I was defending your style mate. I would have been in shorts and flip flops if I wasn't going out on the lash till the early hours.