End of Season N-O Shindig (Play @ SJP) - Tues 4th May 18.30PM - TONIGHT

Stu

:lol: I had a natter with her afterwards. She said "Dino gave me your number" with a cute giggle. I lolled and said "ah he's a massive dick, but i love him".

Probably some sort of confusion there for the lass.

She was lovely like. :( Ah well. Thanks Dino, you were really really persistent in terms of finding me a lass. :thup: You know that first lass you spoke to - who said she had a bf - i saw her getting off with another lad later in the night. Massive bint that one, like.

Obviously the first one was a bitch then. No worries young man we'll have to have another night out where I can regale the many lasses of newcastle about your giant boy parts.

News of the world reporting that the supposed 'bf' was actually one of his NOFC team-mates.

Hope you're not purporting salacious rumours Mr Heneage...

Who decided it was a good idea to close John Dobson Street?

Whats this John Dobson Street talk I cannot at all remember. Oh and Stu did you end up going back with that lass she was well fit.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I forgot about that.

Not guilty. :blush:

Whats this John Dobson Street talk I cannot at all remember. Oh and Stu did you end up going back with that lass she was well fit.

News of the world reporting that the supposed 'bf' was actually one of his NOFC team-mates.

I forgot about that.

You were there! We filled the street up with cones man!

Oh, and Stu, ask your bit stuff what i was whispering in her ear before I left, she loved it!!!

I forgot about that.

Oh, and Stu, ask your bit stuff what i was whispering in her ear before I left, she loved it!!!

I bet she did O0

To be honest, if you leave a load of cones in the middle of Newcastle, on a student night there is a 100% chance that they will either:

A) all disappear never to be seen by again by anybody (except the zany rah's who are using them as some kind of modern art display in the student union)

or

B) they will end up blocking a road.

Simples.

I wing-manned myself, it worked.

You were stood next to me in fairness. Probably aided your success a great deal. :pow:

No fecker wing manned me. I think I managed to repell every piece of gusset in the whole of Newcastle by the time I left. I have definitely lost the touch.

I forgot about that.

I bet she did O0

To be quite honest with you I can't remember what planet I was on, I know I was naughty on several occasions, but nothing too seriousness.

You were stood next to me in fairness. Probably aided your success a great deal. :pow:

No fecker wing manned me. I think I managed to repell every piece of gusset in the whole of Newcastle by the time I left. I have definitely lost the touch.

You mean... wait... hang on......... you mean - when you took your belt off and danced with it infront of that trio of 16 year olds............... you didn't pull!? Shitttt.

You mean... wait... hang on......... you mean - when you took your belt off and danced with it infront of that trio of 16 year olds............... you didn't pull!? Shitttt.

:lol: brilliant.

Yeah, I remember that. Brilliant.

I remember Kev thinking that Stu was asking girls if they wanted a threesome wih 'him and Tutankhamun', when really Stu was asking, 'ever had a threesome with two men'

Tickled me that.

I remember Kev thinking that Stu was asking girls if they wanted a threesome wih 'him and Tutankhamun', when really Stu was asking, 'ever had a threesome with two men'

Tickled me that.

That lass in Skates :lol: fuck me, she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed...

Tickled me that.

Fairly pointy chin mind.

Tickled me that.

Fairly pointy chin mind.

I would.

Tickled me that.

Fairly pointy chin mind.

I would.

Gutted I missed as I was dancing like a twat during. :(

We should really have another night out soonish this one was epic.

Tickled me that.

Fairly pointy chin mind.

I would.

Gutted I missed as I was dancing like a twat during. :(

We should really have another night out soonish this one was epic.

No doubt about it.

I enjoyed mooning the students in northumbria library  O0

Classic, Slim sucking some poor lasses face off, who else would do such a thing... ?  :facepalm:

Most uncoordinated kissing i've literally ever seen. She seemed to come out of nowhere n'all.

It was that suit man.

All her fault tbh! she was biting my lip at one point.  Tried to shag me in the taxi after...all the while i am trying to do the normal taxi chat to this driver watching in his mirror and not the road.