Who do you want to finish 4th in the Premier League?

bealios

...and who do you think it will be?

For me I would love to see Villa do it. Like Martin O'Neill, like a lot of their players, like the fact that the club appears to be run properly and professionally. Like James Milner, and his refusal to follow the whole bling/nighclub/celebrity footballer culture.

Like even more the fact that Man City would have another season not in the Champions League despite attempting to buy a place and getting rid of Hughes too early.

I think Man City will get it though.

Either Villa, or if still possible Everton. I hate Liverpool, I'm not a fan of City's millions, and I'm no fan of Spurs at all. I'm not one for Villa either since all of the mocking they did against us on the last day of last season, though I surpose we could of went to any other team in the Premiership that day apart from the teams already relegated and we would of got the same reaction. Everton though I have nothing against, apart from Scousers, but my hatred of Liverpool is enough to cover that one.

Though to be brutally honest, I couldn't give a shit about which team finishes where in the Premier League this season, so long as we will be there nextseason, and if Sunderland go down that will be a bonus.

Guest Roger Kint

Villa for Martin O'Neil. Have the utmost respect for him as a manager. As you say they are a well run club too,  they still have some dignity in this time of stupid over spending and ship jumping.

Still spent a lot tbh but the major difference to others is actually buying well. Downing(£12m) Beye(£3m) Milner(£12m)Delph(£6m)Warnock(£6m at least)Heskey(£3.5m)Davis(£10m)Sidwell(£5m)Young(£6m)Young(£9.6m)Shorey(£3m)Cueller(£7.8m)

Net spend of over £50m since January 2007 without even counting unknown fees for Carew, Freidal, Maloney and Routledge so you can argue thats a pretty impressive spell spending about £20m per season

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone as long as it's not Tottenham. Hate their success and it wasn't too long ago we were consistently beating them and had a squad better than theirs. City is bound to get there sooner or later.   

By that logic you shouldnt want any of them getting it.

Arent Spurs & Villa the two teams who have given us most points in Premier League games? City wont be anywhere without the Arabs.

Guest toonlass

Villa, would love to see Man City miss out just because of their money and Shay Given, Liverpool to miss out to hear all the sobbing on Merseyside and Spurs because they are Spurs and

I still take pride in the fact we were the last "non big-4" club to play in the Champions League.

Might be wrong but are we also the last one to beat 70 points in a season? (2001-2)

That depends if you count Everton playing in the qualifying rounds or not thugh.

Since we were in the top 4 for 2 seasons running, and finishing 3rd for one of those seasons it's fair to say that we were a top 4 club at one point.

Those Villa fans with their banners celebrating our relegation make it hard for me to want them to finish 4th.

Totally agree, after seeing their fans celebrate our relegation with such joy in that video they can go and fuck themselves.

In saying that, I hate Spurs and Man City Too.

So I am gonna say, Bolton.

Villa since they've been building patiently and properly. If Everton still had a chance I'd say them too, but they're too far off.

I think Villa is one really good striker away from being as good as/better than Liverpool. Shame they lost Barry to City. Would be so funny if they get the CL spot instead of them now though.

I want City to fold, Spurs to go down (mainly because fo Redknapp) and Liverpool to finish outside the European places.

How can any one say villa or everton after the way they cheered our relegation and what is everones problem with spurs.

Their fans are vile specimens, their manager is a vile specimen, Luka Modric looks like the pokemon rattata.

'Model'

Mugs.