What goes on in the Boro?

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/cerkir/_47378440_sullivanangela.jpg

Woman from Teesside jailed after sex with 12-year-old

Angela Sullivan

Sullivan preyed on her young victim, police said

A Teesside woman who had sex almost 200 times with a 12-year-old boy has been jailed for nine years.

Angela Sullivan gave the boy a pair of trainers as a reward when he slept with her for the 100th time.

The 36-year-old of Cavendish Road, Middlesbrough, admitted 10 specimen charges of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.

The court heard she corrupted her victim after getting him drunk and performing a sex act on him.

Acting Det Insp John Wrintmore said: "Angela Sullivan has clearly preyed on, and taken complete advantage of a vulnerable young boy, and exploited the situation of having extended contact with him as he was a friend of her own son.

"Sexual offences of any type, particularly where children are the victims, are treated extremely seriously by the police and courts and this sentence clearly demonstrates the consequences of such actions."

He praised the "courage and strength" of character of the victim throughout the case.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I had a biochemistry lecture once, and the lecturer told a story about how he used to work in the lab checking urine samples.  He used to be able to tell which lasses had had sex recently because they had sperm in their piss.  One day he was checking a sample from a seven year old girl and found some.  It ended with the uncle being arrested.

He was, of course, working in Middlesbrough at the time.

Kiddie fiddling is fucking sick.

Anyway I just about to say that when I was 12 I would of loved to of been taken advantage of by an older woman, but when it looks something like that I think I would had to of passed.

I'm confused....so just to get this right, what you're saying is that you think kiddy-fiddling is sick (stating the obvious but that's by-the-by) but in your opinion it's OK to kiddy-fiddle if the kiddy fancies a bit and the kiddy-fiddler is a fit-as-fuck bit of MILF flange?

Anyway I just about to say that when I was 12 I would of loved to of been taken advantage of by an older woman, but when it looks something like that I think I would had to of passed.

I'm confused....so just to get this right, what you're saying is that you think kiddy-fiddling is sick (stating the obvious but that's by-the-by) but in your opinion it's OK to kiddy-fiddle if the kiddy fancies a bit and the kiddy-fiddler is a fit-as-fuck bit of MILF flange?

No, it's not right at all, I'm just saying that when I was 12 and had some older lass (decent looking though) had of asked me to of had sex with them I would of said yes, it would still of been wrong, and I don't condone it, I'm just saying that when I was that age I would of been up for a shag.

No, it's not right at all, I'm just saying that when I was 12 and had some older lass (decent looking though) had of asked me to of had sex with them I would of said yes, it would still of been wrong, and I don't condone it, I'm just saying that when I was that age I would of been up for a shag.

Do you reckon that might have been what happened in this case though? I mean, there's no accounting for taste...

Do you reckon that might have been what happened in this case though? I mean, there's no accounting for taste...

It very well could of been, I mean if a lass from here went to a school and asked a 12 year old boy if we wanted to have sex and if he done it with them a 100 times he would get a pair of trainers then the lass would be making a trip to Footlocker within an hour. A lot of boys that age would shag anyone just to say that they have done it, so that may very well of been the case in this incident.

I must add that when I was 12, all other kids my age knew what sex was, and we knew what peadophilia was, and not many would of been able to of been taken advantage of unless they had been seriously manipulated. So in a real sense if someone had of came up to one of us and asked for sex and we didn't want it, and they forced it then I'm pretty sure everyone would of know about it and it would of been reported as rape. So for that reason in my opinion I do think the boy was in his mind ok with what was happening, though the actions of that woman are unspeakable.

This is right,society's perception to some fit MILF bird humping a junior is far apart from from some bloke corrupting a 12 year old girl.

It's disgusting in all instances!!

This is right,society's perception to some fit MILF bird humping a junior is far apart from from some bloke corrupting a 12 year old girl.

I think you have hit the nail on the head with that statement and really said what I was trying to put across what I would of made of the situation when I was 12.

Though I must also add that when I was at school at 12 their wasn't many 12 year old girls who were innocent enough to be taken advantage of.

Guest Stephen927

Kiddie fiddling is f***ing sick.

I'm confused....so just to get this right, what you're saying is that you think kiddy-fiddling is sick (stating the obvious but that's by-the-by) but in your opinion it's OK to kiddy-fiddle if the kiddy fancies a bit and the kiddy-fiddler is a fit-as-f*** bit of MILF flange?

I think you have hit the nail on the head with that statement and really said what I was trying to put across what I would of made of the situation when I was 12.

Though I must also add that when I was at school at 12 their wasn't many 12 year old girls who were innocent enough to be taken advantage of.

I went back the other day and there still isn't any mate.

Guest Stephen927

I had my first wet dream over my english teacher.

How did she like it?

That reminds me off Mrs Prescott, I mean she was wow.

She taught me A Level English once a week, cracking tits.