Man Suspected of being paedophile for taking pic of his own son

geordiedean

Guest toonlass

The police have no rights to delete his photos. There is nothing wrong with the photos and people have the right to take photos in public.

Guest Haris Vuckic

fuckin sick nonse shud be loked up an hung|!11 people lik this shud not be alowed into society an alowed near to children they need 2 be hung!! [Facebook/]

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/Pensioner-69-had-indecent-child.4284836.jp

this nonce actually lives in the flats that are built into the bridges shopping centre, so when the copper said the bridges is a hotbed for nonces he isnt far wrong

i had the misfortune of actually working at the bridges, it was short lived though, they werent happy i knocked some mackem tosser out in the mall one match day. in my defence, the bloke was an absolute fucking prick, and a mackem.

Dad Branded A Paedophile Over Pic Of Son

"He said he'd received a complaint that a man matching my description was taking pictures of children and wanted my name and address.

"I told him it was ridiculous because it was my own son. He then started asking me what I was doing in Sunderland

Fair question. Why was he in Sunderland? It's a shithole.

Most of the people in this country are totally obsessed with Paedos, does that make them Paedophileophiles?

No. Paedophileophobes, surely?

Yeah, perhaps, but I reckon some of them hold a secret love of paedos because if gives them an opportunity to act like cocks.

Most of the people in this country are totally obsessed with Paedos, does that make them Paedophileophiles?

No. Paedophileophobes, surely?

Yeah, perhaps, but I reckon some of them hold a secret love of paedos because if gives them an opportunity to act like cocks.

Interesting choice of words...