Luque to Barca?????

Guest getalife

3/4 years ago he was one of Barca's top targets. Depor refused to sell him to Barca...unthinkable apparently. Not so sure now, but I'm sure after a few months in Spanish footie he would start getting back to his best.

3/4 years ago he was one of Barca's top targets. Depor refused to sell him to Barca...unthinkable apparently. Not so sure now, but I'm sure after a few months in Spanish footie he would start getting back to his best.

Someone made a good point on here before about if Joe Cole went to Spain and flopped there would still be plenty of clubs in England willing to take him back so why wouldnt it be the same for Luque? He was a good player in that league and if we had any sense we would realise this and not take the pittance that is first offered to us which we will most likely do!

Someone made a good point on here before about if Joe Cole went to Spain and flopped there would still be plenty of clubs in England willing to take him back so why wouldnt it be the same for Luque? He was a good player in that league and if we had any sense we would realise this and not take the pittance that is first offered to us which we will most likely do!

:clap:

this is so true

Some peple around here are such football snobs they think that because any player isnt willing to die for us then he is automatically a shit footballer, hope he goes to barca and is a success, it would serve us right

Guest geordie01

Remeber hw bad forlan was for United and how he turned his career around at villarael.

maybe luque's game just doesnt suit the premiership.

i can see another micheal chopra situation. luque leaving then performing well in the spanish league and everyone starts questioning the boards decision but in truth he was never and will never make it big here.

theres still hope for chops though

Makes sense if he goes there on loan in January

no it dosen't! we need bodies or the money.

It does in the sense that they will pay part of his wage and a player looking good playing for a big club will be easier to sell for a good fee than a player who sometimes doesnt even make the bench at a struggling club!

Makes sense if he goes there on loan in January

no it dosen't! we need bodies or the money.

It does in the sense that they will pay part of his wage and a player looking good playing for a big club will be easier to sell for a good fee than a player who sometimes doesnt even make the bench at a struggling club!

Even if he doesn't get that much of a chance it puts him back in Spain and hopefully someone will take him off our hands at the end of the season.

why not he will fit in there more then here,

not sucha  bad player but needs confidence, and needs games, not had either of those over here

anyway if he goes, give us money for someone else, who'll give us a bit more

It's all long term. We need a short term fix. Either we keep him or tell Barca that he's only available to buy.

Although, I guess a takeover before the end of January would kinda change my mind.

We don't really too much option, we can either sell in January for probably a pittance or loan him and try and get something close to his true value. We all know Roeder is only going to play him is 3/4 our squad go down with a tropical disease!

It's all long term. We need a short term fix. Either we keep him or tell Barca that he's only available to buy.

Although, I guess a takeover before the end of January would kinda change my mind.

We don't really too much option, we can either sell in January for probably a pittance or loan him and try and get something close to his true value. We all know Roeder is only going to play him is 3/4 our squad go down with a tropical disease!

Barca also don't have much of a choice. ;) They've got plenty of injuries up front.

Barca also don't have much of a choice. ;) They've got plenty of injuries up front.

It takes two whole squads to lose all their forwards before Luque gets a game.