I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure!: Toilet Graffiti and that

Interpolic

Areet, I've spent the weekend in Manchester and it was excellent. But the agenda here is obviously toilet graffiti. What funny stuff have you seen? Have you written any yourself? Any funny pics? Did you used to be indecisive? And now are you not so sure?

Anyway, clearly I was prompted to create this thread in light of seeing some canny toilet graffiti in Manchester. Someone had written in biro in big letters "FUCK ISLAM. FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS". That's not that funny really is it, but someone went to the kind trouble of circling it in marker pen and pointing to it saying "Whoever wrote that is full-on, pants-on-your-head retarded". Quite liked that.

Underneath that was the simple and to-the-point "WORKING IN A SALES AND MARKETING JOB IS FUCKING SHIT".

Also I remember in our sixth form there was the classic and famous "FUCK THE CISTERN" written just above the toilet.

Anyway, get your toilet graffiti tales in here - I'm not advocating mindless vandalism although I'm fairly keen on mindful vandalism so to speak. The only bit I've done recently was in the toilets of The Forth replying to some misery saying the bar wasn't what it used to be, blah blah blah, and I just said something like "Stop being a miserable cunt and don't bother coming back to the pub you cock" or something witty like that.

Anyway - toilet graffiti, GO!

Between the entrance to Eldon Square and Marks and Spencer is a lane with a pub on the left.

In the toilets there, someone has written 'MEAT IS MURDER', to which someone has added underneath 'MEAT IS MAGIC', which tickled me.

Don't know about anyone else, but I've got a framed print of Robert Olley's famous cartoon of Westoe Netty up on my wall - which shows various graffiti in the former Westoe Netty (funnily enough) and I just love that picture, because a friend of my folks had it in their bathroom and as a kid I used to laugh at it everytime we went to visit them. I just thought it was brilliant and as a piece of local social history I just think it's fantastic - http://www.robertolley.co.uk/westoenetty/page6.html. It includes a couple of class bits of graffiti:

"No matter how you shake your peg the last few drops drip down your leg"

"Penny a look, tuppence a feel, three pence a ride on the hairy wheel"

:laugh:

Don't know about anyone else, but I've got a framed print of Robert Olley's famous cartoon of Westoe Netty up on my wall - which shows various graffiti in the former Westoe Netty (funnily enough) and I just love that picture, because a friend of my folks had it in their bathroom and as a kid I used to laugh at it everytime we went to visit them. I just thought it was brilliant and as a piece of local social history I just think it's fantastic - http://www.robertolley.co.uk/westoenetty/page6.html. It includes a couple of class bits of graffiti:

"No matter how you shake your peg the last few drops drip down your leg"

"Penny a look, tuppence a feel, three pence a ride on the hairy wheel"

:laugh:

Ditto.

Not much of a contribution to the thread, but I also spent the weekend in Manchester (looks like i'm moving there) and noticed some funny graffiti about the Glazers near Salford Quays. Namely 'Glazer out' and 'f*** off Glazer'.

before the forth was revamped the upstairs bogs had some blokes name then "......is starsky, robert powell, leo sayer, gene wilder, peter shilton" i'm guessing he had curly hair. started off with a list of about a dozen names, as time went on the list grew and grew till it took up half the wall.

Guest BooBoo

I'm sure there's a Ricky Gervais podcast where he says the best grafitti he saw was "Deborah is a fat arsed, big chinned cunt."

Guest BooBoo

Not much of a contribution to the thread, but I also spent the weekend in Manchester (looks like i'm moving there) and noticed some funny graffiti about the Glazers near Salford Quays. Namely 'Glazer out' and 'f*** off Glazer'.

Bloody hell, you best not be my new neighbour!

Guest firetotheworks

'Big Fat Alan is actually a really nice bloke'

I still think about it now and again and have a good chuckle.

"If you want to shag me, please lick here --->"

"BEWSA CREW 2K8

iz gay"

"If you can read this then you've probably pissed on the toilet seat by now"

The last one obviously miles above the toilet :lol:

There is a bridge over the M25 between the M4 and M40 junctions where someone has written "GIVE PEAS A CHANCE". Go past it quite often, always think, but I like Peas. It's fucking Carrots I can't stand.

Guest Stephen927

Can't remember which road its on, might be A19 heading north, with the drawing of the pig in the leather jacket. It's quality.