Changed my mind...

Keefaz

Was thinking back to all the stuff I've been really into for about two weeks and than jacked in: judo, bagpiping, sea cadets... And also all the stuff I've really wanted, saved or nagged for and ending up sticking in the cupboard after a few days: skateboard, accordion, fishing rod, a pair of Snoopy wellies...

What things have seemed better as ideas rather than the real thing?

I bought a guitar when I was about 14 but didn't have the patience to teach myself it.  It's a regret of mine that I didn't ask my mam and dad for guitar lessons at school because I know now that I react well to actual teaching rather than teaching myself stuff.  I wrote some really great and really weird poetry when I was younger and had a good set of musical influences so I reckon I could have made a good fist of being a musician/lyricist in a band and would have really enjoyed doing that.  Plus I'm a bit shit at singing so I couldn't have been in a band that way.  Shame really but never mind.

Also I bought a Wii and loads of games and haven't played it nearly enough really.

日本語

でも, 日本語 は まだ ならいます. Fucking むずかしい, though.

Fuck 漢字 in the お尻.

:lol: Who knows how much of that is awful. Sounds right to me, but what the hell do I know.

日本語

でも, 日本語 は まだ ならいます. Fucking むずかしい, though.

Fuck 漢字 in the お尻.

:lol: Who knows how much of that is awful. Sounds right to me, but what the hell do I know.

Japanese

But, Japanese are still Mimic. Fucking hard, though.

Fuck kanji in the butt.

I wanted to be an astronaut and start the Nigerian Space program, but then I started reading about the cosmonaut crashes and saw the Challenger crash in the US. I quickly lost interest after that.

Had a similar experience with being a race pilot.

Has that been much of a success ?

I wanted to be an astronaut and start the Nigerian Space program, but then I started reading about the cosmonaut crashes and saw the Challenger crash in the US. I quickly lost interest after that.

:lol: It's gone terribly and been a national embarrassment, so I would say no. We launched a satellite, but it was so rubbish, that others nations made us shut it down out of fear it would spin out of control and crash into other shuttles and satellites.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: It's gone terribly and been a national embarrassment, so I would say no. We launched a satellite, but it was so rubbish, that others nations made us shut it down out of fear it would spin out of control and crash into other shuttles and satellites.

Actual LOL at that. Ah man.  :mackems: Mint.

"Yes, of course we will use your billions to get stuff into space. Just send us your bank account details and we will get started."

http://www.davie.me.uk/images/likes/fonejacker.jpg

Me too, it's an absolutely superb read. :lol: I don't know if you can call 2 lines a "superb read" but I just did, and it is.

Babatunde is an absolute legend, I'm like a broken record here.

Me too, it's an absolutely superb read. :lol: I don't know if you can call 2 lines a "superb read" but I just did, and it is.

Babatunde is an absolute legend, I'm like a broken record here.

QFT. :lol:

Also, can relate to yout guitar story 'Polic, only I started 2 months ago. I don't get a lot of time for it, and I'm teaching myself. If I force myself to play for about half an hour a day for 30 years, I should reach the 'below average' level that I've been dreaming of :)

P.s I seriously suck

Also, I learnt a fair bit of Japanese. Now I think about it, I don't belong in this thread. I stick to things I should quit like Larry David with friends (Curb, Season 6, Episode 10 ;))

:lol:

NigComSat-1  Communications satellite providing rural internet access - Launched on 13 May 2007, aboard a Chinese Long March 3B carrier rocket, from the Xichang Satellite Launch Centre in China. The satellite was the second Nigerian satellite to be placed into orbit. On 10 November 2008 (0900 GMT), the satellite was reportedly switched off, because it lost both of its solar arrays. The satellite is a total loss.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just echoing the love for this.  :mackems: