Loans

Guest firetotheworks

Guest firetotheworks

What's people's experiences with loans? I've had a look around, and I'm only after a small loan to set me up for moving abroad. Does anyone have and good or bad customer service experiences with any companies?

It's a dreadfully dull topic, I know, but I thought I should put the feelers out.

Guest firetotheworks

Loans can be good if they are used properly.

I'd be wary of taking out a loan to 'set yourself up', you need to be in a position to repay it before taking it out, not hopeful that it will put yourself in a position to pay it back

Well I have a job over there, the loan is purely for set up costs along with the savings I have.

Guest firetotheworks

Loans! I know nuffink about loans!!!

Post 3.

I thought it would be post 2 tbf.

Got a loan for just under 11K last year for a car plus investments in a firm. Got it from Lloyds, paying back £200 a month for the next 5 years. Got it in my account about 30 mins after requesting it, which was brilliant and thoroughly unexpected.

Got a loan for just under 11K last year for a car plus investments in a firm. Got it from Lloyds, paying back £200 a month for the next 5 years. Got it in my account about 30 mins after requesting it, which was brilliant and thoroughly unexpected.

cracking repayments that! 1k interest??!

loan for investments? guess you didnt tell them that. must be a bloody good interest rate at £200 a month?!