Stuff You've Bought In Weird Places

Keefaz

The other day, a bloke knocked on the door trying to sell fresh fish from his car. It reminded me of my first week at uni: I got a taxi home from a club, half-pissed, and the driver sold me 4lbs of sausages from the boot of his car as he was also a butcher.

Have you ever had someone try to flog you something in an unusual place?

Chinese dude out here sells tube socks and undershirts out of his van. Haven't bought any, because he's vehemently against negotiations.

edit: :lol: Probably not the best contribution, I suppose.

Chinese dude out here sells tube socks and undershirts out of his van. Haven't bought any, because he's vehemently against negotiations.

edit: :lol: Probably not the best contribution, I suppose.

It's all downhill from here.

Back in school, I bought some muslim ass cologne from a guy selling them off a table on a sidewalk. Wore it once, because people started making fun of me. I maintain to this day that shit smelled good as hell.

:lol: Better?

Back in school, I bought some muslim ass cologne from a guy selling them off a table on a sidewalk. Wore it once, because people started making fun of me. I maintain to this day that shit smelled good as hell.

Third time's the charm, mate.

Guest firetotheworks

I bought Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun from a kid in Killy graveyard. It was the best thing I can say about, what turned out to be, a fucking shit game.

A lad at school whose father owned an off-licence used to bring in bottles of booze to sell. You asked him from a bottle of ouzo or incredibly shit vodka on a Friday and he'd bring it in on Monday. Had one of those huge Slazenger kit bags full of booze.

Muslim ass cologne? ;D

:lol: I can't describe it any better, it was in a container that looked like the ones people use for crack. It wasn't like, some official stuff. Man, it smelled good.

Muslim ass cologne? ;D

:lol: I can't describe it any better, it was in a container that looked like the ones people use for crack. It wasn't like, some official stuff. Man, it smelled good.

My parents brought cologne back from Oman, it was so fucking strong and in the most ridiculously ornate gold covered bottle.

:lol: This shit was strong too, and I was at that age where I didn't understand the rules of cologne. I bet there were like, those gas lines coming off me, like, that distortion you get when gas is leaking. I was probably a spark away from not being here now.

:lol: This shit was strong too, and I was at that age where I didn't understand the rules of cologne. I bet there were like, those gas lines coming off me, like, that distortion you get when gas is leaking. I was probably a spark away from not being here now.

:lol:

Another one, Watermelon off a pickup truck by the side of the roads, because I'm too self conscious to buy watermelon at the white supermarket.

Back in school, I bought some muslim ass cologne from a guy selling them off a table on a sidewalk. Wore it once, because people started making fun of me. I maintain to this day that s*** smelled good as hell.

This is conjuring up some ridiculous imagery in my head. Little Mike, in Jherri curl and jumpsuit, wearing "muslim ass" scents and thinking he was the s***.

Where off-topic here, like, but I remember when I was about 13-14 and I got some new Lynx (Axe for our international friends) and sprayed on 1/4 of a can after football. Got into school and some lad said, "Pouar, you stink, man, get some more deodorant on". I didn't pick up on his sarcasm and basically ran to the loos and sprayed on the rest of the can. :lol: Can't imagine how I must've smelt.

Another one, Watermelon off a pickup truck by the side of the roads, because I'm too self conscious to buy watermelon at the white supermarket.

I had you down as a Whole Foods man, personally.

Where off-topic here, like, but I remember when I was about 13-14 and I got some new Lynx (Axe for our international friends) and sprayed on 1/4 of a can after football. Got into school and some lad said, "Pouar, you stink, man, get some more deodorant on". I didn't pick up on his sarcasm and basically ran to the loos and sprayed on the rest of the can. :lol: Can't imagine how I must've smelt.

Lynx man. That stuff is fucking rank.  ;D

I once bought a t-shirt from a complete stranger at a party, he was wearing it at the time but apparently I really really wanted it. Was a shit t-shirt as well when waking up the day after. :undecided:

Lynx man. That stuff is fucking rank. ;D

I'm rockin' Nivea For The Sensitive Man at the moment.

Lynx man. That stuff is fucking rank.  ;D

I'm rockin' Nivea For The Sensitive Man at the moment.

Softie.  :aww:

Back in school, I bought some muslim ass cologne from a guy selling them off a table on a sidewalk. Wore it once, because people started making fun of me. I maintain to this day that s*** smelled good as hell.

This is conjuring up some ridiculous imagery in my head. Little Mike, in Jherri curl and jumpsuit, wearing "muslim ass" scents and thinking he was the s***.

Don't put that shit on me, man. I never had the curl. I rocked a gumby before my sense kicked in.