Things you miss now that we are not a club featuring in the higher echelons

James

Apart from the obvious, what do you miss about not being a top club?

I miss those odd UEFA cup ties against Greek teams where fans would come onto the forum and welcome us to hell, only for them to get in a crazy fight with supporters of a Macedonian team who have nothing to do with the fixture whatsoever.

Then we'd win 6-1 and someone would ban them all.

We are a top club.

I think we should have a change of thread title to avoid pointless comments like this.  Maybe something along the lines of "Things you miss about not being at the pinnacle of English Football".

Guest toonlass

Not a lot really. Nothing much has changed apart from us winning games. We are on the telly just as much, everyone still hates us and yet talks about us all the time.

We are a top club.

Depends on what context you are looking at.

At the moment we are in the championship playing shit teams and next season we will be desperately trying not to come back down.

We are a top club.

I think we should have a change of thread title to avoid pointless comments like this.  Maybe something along the lines of "Things you miss about not being at the pinnacle of English Football".

I think we should have a change of thread title to avoid pointless comments like this. Maybe something along the lines of "I'm miserable, so please do not try and enlighten me with the belief that my club is a top one".

Guest tyzer

One thing i dont miss is that stupid "premier league" music that has to be played as all the players shake hands before kickoff

Guest toonlass

Can't check how long players are out for on physioroom. :lol:

damn you! You had to bring that up. I thought I had successfully broken my physioroom addiction and now you remind me. Sob, sob, sob.

We are a top club.

I think we should have a change of thread title to avoid pointless comments like this. Maybe something along the lines of "I'm miserable, so please do not try and enlighten me with the belief that my club is a top one".

Feel free to hold onto and voice whatever feelings you like.  However, I am content with knowing our place in football at current http://www.otf2.com/forums/images/smilies/sorry.gif