Newcastle v Scunthorpe - 19:45 Wednesday 17/03/10 pre-match thread

LoveItIfWeBeatU

How is a footballer kept out for four weeks with a broken hand? Another Marcelino?

Was thinking that, can't he do a 'Nicky Butt' and just wear a bandage. He looks like a lad who drinks his milk so hopefully his bones heal fast.

Guest toonlass

How is a footballer kept out for four weeks with a broken hand? Another Marcelino?

They go to ground from time to time, the hand tends to be better for hitting the ground than the face.

He has two you know.

They go to ground from time to time, the hand tends to be better for hitting the ground than the face.

He has two you know.

Faces?

Nah, that's Shearergol.

He has two you know.

I'd like to see you fall on the side of your broken hand and land using the other hand without hurting yourself.

He has two you know.

I'd like to see you fall on the side of your broken hand and land using the other hand without hurting yourself.

:lol: 

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Harper

Simpson          Hall            Kadar        Enrique

Routledge*      Guthrie        Nolan        Jonas

Carroll      Lovenkrands

Guest toonlass

He has two you know.

You liar!

You would love to see me fall and hurt myself!!!  :lol:

They are missing a CB too aren't they?

Cliff Byrne, meant to be their best defender. Suspended as he was sent off this weekend.

(Shearergol feel free to amend this)

For best, read worst. He's absolute garbage and slower than Shearer would be nowadays.

Can't see this being anything other than a rugby scoreline.

Incidently, where's the best place to drink after the match considering it's St Paddy's day?

They are missing a CB too aren't they?

Cliff Byrne, meant to be their best defender. Suspended as he was sent off this weekend.

(Shearergol feel free to amend this)

For best, read worst. He's absolute garbage and slower than Shearer would be nowadays.

Can't see this being anything other than a rugby scoreline.

Incidently, where's the best place to drink after the match considering it's St Paddy's day?

Anywhere but a plastic phoney Irish pub with a word like "Scruffy" "Murphy"or "O'thingys" in it's name, I'd suggest.

Guest toonlass

Harper

Simpson    Hall            Kadar      Enrique

Routledge    Guthrie    Nolan      Jonas

Lovelypants    Carroll

23-1 to us.

I'd like to think we'll continue our impressive run of form with a comfortable win. We should score 5 or 6 easily. Also I think there will be less than 500 away fans turning up for this one.

I'd like to think we'll continue our impressive run of form with a comfortable win. We should score 5 or 6 easily. Also I think there will be less than 500 away fans turning up for this one.

Says on .com they requested 1,500 (ish) so probably be a few more than you say. Be their big day out for the season.