On T.V

lovejoy

could we have a thread where we inform each other on good tv shows/films that are on that day/night?

i know we have the 'films recently watched'thread but that doesn't really do it?

always seem to fucking miss somehting good?

feel free to delete if we can't (not that dave needs an invitation like!).

Halfway through now but I'm enjoying the blur documentary

Ditto :thup:

It takes you back doesn't it? I always thought they were better than oasis and I absolutely love oasis. Gutted I missed them at t in the park last year.

It takes you back doesn't it? I always thought they were better than oasis and I absolutely love oasis. Gutted I missed them at t in the park last year.

It's reminded me that some cunt I used to flatshare with back in '95 has still got my Parklife and Modern Life Is Rubbish CDs. :hmm:

It's reminded me that some cunt I used to flatshare with back in '95 has still got my Parklife and Modern Life Is Rubbish CDs. :hmm:

Ronaldo?

Ronaldo?

Nope, but he did have similarly pouty lips and a room full of mirrors, so they could have been related.

Guest lankybellwipe

This programme about the Solar System on a Sunday night is superb, watch it on iPlayer if you missed it.

I watched that. Amazing how the rings of saturn formed! Not even 3 metres thick!!

He wrote a letter to NASA in '75... he looks about my age.... That was my birth year!! :dowie:

This programme about the Solar System on a Sunday night is superb, watch it on iPlayer if you missed it.

I watched that. Amazing how the rings of saturn formed! Not even 3 metres thick!!

He wrote a letter to NASA in '75... he looks about my age.... That was my birth year!! :dowie:

He was on the radio last week, turns out he was in D:Ream, of "Things can only get better" fame.