Beckham out of world cup?

lovejoy

Guest toonlass

Does this even matter? England have some fabulous midfielders, and you aren't going to win the world cup anyway, so makes no difference.

Does this even matter? England have some fabulous midfielders, and you aren't going to win the world cup anyway, so makes no difference.

doesnt bother me tbh. but then again, neither do england really.

i dont think he would have played much, but its a shame for him as a player and a person.

that the last we'll see of him I reckon.

and, how can you be so sure we won't win it?

Shut it, you daft jock bint.

It's been a bad week or this sort of thing happening.  Apparently Darren Fletcher won't be going either.

real shame isn't it.

Guest toonlass

It's been a bad week or this sort of thing happening.  Apparently Darren Fletcher won't be going either.

Really? That was just announced this week?  :yikes:  :lol:

beckham=media darling so no prizes for guessing tomorrows and the rest of the weeks headlines in the sport pages, might just have to ignore all media outlets for the week, the ac milan man u beckham fest was bad enough to deal with

Guest toonlass

:lol:

Oh dear, infighting. :sadnod:

Beats inbreeding. :razz:

i'll always remeber being in glasgow when england palyed nigeria at world cup 2002.

They had voodoo dolls on the front pages of their papers.

:)

sad twats.

Oh God. How you must have suffered. Poor boy. :weep:

Guest toonlass

i can't imagine how low he feels right now. everything he's done for the past 4 years has been geared towards this summer. absolutely gutted for him  :weep:

I am sure Michael Owen can console him.

i'll always remeber being in glasgow when england palyed nigeria at world cup 2002.

sad twats.

Couldn't give a shit how we do at the World Cup either, but it's always funny how much Scotland gets worked up by us being there. 

By the time the 2014 World Cup comes around, they'll have played in a grand total of 3 World Cup Finals matches in just short of quarter of a century.

sad twats.

Couldn't give a shit how we do at the World Cup either, but it's always funny how much Scotland gets worked up by us being there. 

By the time the 2014 World Cup comes around, they'll have played in a grand total of 3 World Cup Finals matches in just short of quarter of a century.

The international mackems.

Guest toonlass

sad twats.

Come 2014 it will be just 2 years until England can celebrate 50 years of hurt. Bless.....