Phil Brown

Guest neesy111

I wonder whether this decision to sack him has something to do with Brown being instructed by the solicitors of the youing Hull player Cairney, that he wasnt to speak to him. Seems odd when he was the lad's manager.

More to come on this, I guess.

Bit of a paradox, first reaction gutted because he was taking them down,  but then with Phil gone I guess I've not as much reason to want them relegated any more.

This. Now we can hope Hull stay up, hopefully at the expense of the scum. Come on Hull!

Bit of a paradox, first reaction gutted because he was taking them down,  but then with Phil gone I guess I've not as much reason to want them relegated any more.

This. Now we can hope Hull stay up, hopefully at the expense of the scum. Come on Hull!

yup. got nowt against hull, just couldn't stand phil brown.

i'd have loved for him, allardyce and bruce to have taken teams down like

Our next manager tbh.

Ashley looking to regain popularity with supporters by getting rid of Hughton (after he can't get a worse squad than the one that got relegated into the top half of the table) and replacing him with an experienced Premiership manager and local lad.

O0

Guest bobthemag

I wonder whether this decision to sack him has something to do with Brown being instructed by the solicitors of the youing Hull player Cairney, that he wasnt to speak to him. Seems odd when he was the lad's manager.

More to come on this, I guess.

ITK ?