Best ad ever.

Optimistic Nut

• 1 year later...

I was reading a piece in the Guardian yesterday about worldwide beer sales, apparantly broon has been reinvented in the states, the article said something along the lines of "No longer is it a warn ale for old men with half pint glasses, it's now marketed as something that young women drink chilled in 300ml bottles".

I was reading a piece in the Guardian yesterday about worldwide beer sales, apparantly broon has been reinvented in the states, the article said something along the lines of "No longer is it a warn ale for old men with half pint glasses, it's now marketed as something that young women drink chilled in 300ml bottles".

Cat-fights have increased by 500%.

It's never been drank warm up here. The serve cool bit on the label is a bit of a clue like.

It's never been drank warm up here. The serve cool bit on the label is a bit of a clue like.

I figured that, as the bottles are always in a fridge. Just reporting what I read!

I figured that, as the bottles are always in a fridge. Just reporting what I read!

I know, it was the bit from the Guardian I was having a pop at.