HGV drivers

Ishmael

Can't blame him really.

My dad works on the wagons and all my life I've grown up going away with him and you wouldn't believe the amount of who are up the drivers ass, then get along side them to to overtake and stay there for ages so the wagon driver can't pull out and overtake the slow moving car infront, then when the driver along side him does overtake he goes as slow as possible infront of the truck driver.

Also theirs driver who when infront are driving slowly then the wagon driver goes to overtake him and suddenly they speed up so the wagon driver can't overtake.

If they guy in that car was either of them then yes he deserves it.

Can't blame him really.

My dad works on the wagons and all my life I've grown up going away with him and you wouldn't believe the amount of who are up the drivers ass, then get along side them to to overtake and stay there for ages so the wagon driver can't pull out and overtake the slow moving car infront, then when the driver along side him does overtake he goes as slow as possible infront of the truck driver.

Also theirs driver who when infront are driving slowly then the wagon driver goes to overtake him and suddenly they speed up so the wagon driver can't overtake.

If they guy in that car was either of them then yes he deserves it.

Oh yeah, that's certainly proportionate. I'll make sure that the next person to cut me up gets run off the road.