Who is your favourite current Newcastle player?

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

Out of the current players who is your favourite (not best player but based on personality, how they come across in interviews etc).

Lovenkrands for me.

Guest The_Scoreboard

Lovenkrands too for me. The way he dealt with losing his dad then just banged in shit loads of goals for us is brilliant :thup: oh and his accent creases me up everytime i hear him speak ;D

Guest icemanblue

Jonas. No contest, tbh.

EDIT: Fucking hell, I should be shot. Of course there's a contest! Sr Enrique is a very close second and Colo has a very special place in my heart.

Steven Taylor is the main stay for me. He has his faults, and his constant pointing almost put me off him (he seems to have cut that out quite a bit) but he is a devoted lad.

Others come and go of course, how can you not love Loven this season?

Jose is officially the new love of my life.

This is what he said following transfer rumours during the summer:

"I don't care about Sunderland. Even if the newspapers said Chelsea I wouldn't care. I worry for my team - I love the city, I love the club and I don't care about signing for another team."

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

How can u go past this guy?

Jonas for me, but there are a few close runners in Enrique, Colo, and also Taylor (christ.... 3 defenders)

Taylor has his faults but his passion is great to see. Seeing him score the most meaningless goal in a friendly and then proceed to celebrate like he's scored the winning goal in the 91st minute of the FA Cup final is amazing :lol:

I also think in time, Routledge's style of play could see him be a favourite of mine.

I'm Brazilian, and I only like three argentinian players. Messi, Tevez and Jonas, and to be honest he's my favorite player on the team, however because of the sake of this forum i voted on Power Ranger.

Guest firetotheworks

My love for Jose is as pure as the day he started playing for us. I do love Jonas and wor Peter though.

I voted Enrique but i foundd it hard to choose between Taylor, colo, Guthrie and the one that i voted for Enrique aswell as Lovenkrands who i think might surprise a few people in the prem.

I chose Enrique because he has a great attitude and i like the fact that despite being a defender he is great going forward he has pace, vision and a decent cross he also works brilliantly with Jonas on the left who i have just realised i forgot to take in to consideration.

Guest firetotheworks

There's also the massive dicking about he was given by Allardyce and in particular that mad old cunt Kinnear, and he just got on with it, and continued his form on the pitch. Totally love the bloke for it.

There's also the massive dicking about he was given by Allardyce and in particular that mad old cunt Kinnear, and he just got on with it, and continued his form on the pitch. Totally love the bloke for it.

Aye, this is a big part of why I like him. And the fact that he stayed with us this season, when it's as clear as day that he's way too good for this division. His attitude has never been anything but spot on since joining us. How long does he have left on his contract? Might be about time we extend it after this season.