If we're promoted...

Ash
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After a few lads ran onto the pitch when we equalised against Bristol City, it got me wondering if there'd be a pitch invasion if we win the league/are promoted.

If you happened to be at the game which saw us win promotion, what would you do?

a pitch invasion implies that we've overachieved. we haven't. shouldn't even be down here in the first place.

Yes we should. We were one of the 3 worst teams/clubs in the Premier League last year. The club got everything it deserved.

a pitch invasion implies that we've overachieved. we haven't. shouldn't even be down here in the first place.

Yes we should. We were one of the 3 worst teams/clubs in the Premier League last year. The club got everything it deserved.

It's more of a "the club shouldn't have got into this state" rather than a "WE WERE ROBBED!!1" statemenet I think, in which case he's right.

A club of this stature, that only 7 years ago was involved in Champions League football and fighting for the title, shouldn't be in this division and so a promotion should be seen as progress back to where we need to go, rather than a sign that we've achieved something.

it took a monumental effort from mike ashley to get us relegated. even then we were only one goal away from staying up.

Guest toonlass

There used to be a couple of lads who sat next to me who looked like they had just come from a Franz Ferdinand school of dressing and who were so cool they didn't even celebrate goals. If they hadn't moved at the end of the game I would have thought NUFC had placed a couple of TopMan dummies in the seats.

I really hope no one does.

Antics of a small time club that.

Why, because the pricks at Old Trafford or the Camp Nou wouldn't do it? Nowt wrong with a pitch invasion to celebrate going up.

We did it at Grimsby and it'll happen at Plymouth or Reading or wherever. Can't wait to see the threads appear on here from all the lads sat at their monitors in all their dignified glory.

I really hope no one does.

Antics of a small time club that.

Why, because the pricks at Old Trafford or the Camp Nou wouldn't do it? Nowt wrong with a pitch invasion to celebrate going up.

We did it at Grimsby and it'll happen at Plymouth or Reading or wherever. Can't wait to see the threads appear on here from all the lads sat at their monitors in all their dignified glory.

Aw man, out of everyone I wouldn't have expected you to be the one that bit.