106 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite dip

• Lime pickle
    • Onion salad
    • Mango chutney
    • Raita
    • Bareback (nota)

Guest Lazlo

I'm just a bit intrigued because our lass can't see how anyone could like lime pickle. I love the stuff, mango chutney is for lightweights imo.

Just a poll on your indian rotisserie of life because we all/mostly love it dont we ?

I am interested in the results. Lime pickle FTw ?

Guest Lazlo

Lime pickle is great.

Mate, it's the best, even those big slices of lime you leave till last. There's nothing better.

Guest Lazlo

I am content in my mango chutney lightweighted world. :aww:

Edit.. Though tbf I do not dislike raita & onion salad either.

Can i ask you Jill, what's your dish at the curry house ? I'm not expecting tikka vindaloo, just wondering. :)

Can i ask you Jill, what's your dish at the curry house ? I'm not expecting tikka vindaloo, just wondering. :)

Tend to go between dopiaza/bhuna/pimento/sometimes jalfrezi, usually with lamb as I prefer it over chicken. Can't do owt too spicy, but I'm not a fan of the really mild ones either.

Tend to go between dopiaza/bhuna/pimento/sometimes jalfrezi, usually with lamb as I prefer it over chicken. Can't do owt too spicy, but I'm not a fan of the really mild ones either.

what a bloody let down. i was all geared up for you to say you like nowt better than noshing a madras.

Guest Lazlo

You made me cry, any lass who steers clear of pasanda/Korma is ok in my book. Bless you petal ;)

what a bloody let down. i was all geared up for you to say you like nowt better than noshing a madras.

That is a vile comment as I still have lingering thoughts of you being my dad.

Thank you Lazlo. Korma is fucking wrong.

Anyone who's picked up the phone and ordered a curry should post as well. i've made myself hungry now :)

already been done mate. been curried, wined. now they are all in bed and i'm left with stella and youtube and a heady feeling of nostalgia.

Guest Lazlo

Always chicken dansak or madras and a keema naan.  :clap2:

Keema nan Ftw.

Got one from gateshead once that you had to unfold twice, proper bin lid.