Sunderland...

Heron

Earlier on in the season i thought their was no chance that Sunderland would get relegated but now i'm starting to think they will be in a deep relegation dog fight come the end of the season.

Their attitude reminds me of what we were like during our relegation, my only worry is that Sunderland will sack Bruce before he takes them down but i truly believe they are on the slide.

Earlier on in the season i thought their was no chance that Sunderland would get relegated but now i'm starting to think they will be in a deep relegation dog fight come the end of the season.

Their attitude reminds me of what we were like during our relegation, my only worry is that Sunderland will sack Bruce before he takes them down but i truly believe they are on the slide.

and the attitude comes from the top as well. like i say if he's telling them they have a right to win any of these games they're in massive trouble, that whole club needs a reality check, he's made bloody awful signings.

According to Radio Newcastle on the way in, Steve Bruce is now blaming the international break for S*nderland losing at Arsenal, saying he had 7 players away on international duty.

Didn't realise S*nderland were the only club with players away on international duty, like?!!

Fucking hell.

He is just a sad, desperate man.  Would feel sorry for him if he wasn't a potato headed, mackem cunt.

Guest johnson293

19 years ago today.....

"I fancy Liam O'Brien over the wall"

http://media.hof.wemakemedia.co.uk/cache/1039_display.jpg

:smitten:

Is Sessegnol basically just Kevin Nolan without the goals or am I missing something?

That has got to be the worst comparison I've ever seen :lol:

Sessegnon is a poor mans Ben Arfa. Got a lot of skill, but seems to lack end product (mind, that might be because of the shite he's playing with). Nolan on the other hand has got about zero skill but knows how to score.

Guest johnson293

Its such a fantastic image - the timing of it - literally the only person reacting in the whole shot, appears to be Liam O'Brien.

Aye, he's more like another Steed Malbranque.

Who, hilariously, they're actually missing. Him and Zenden despite being nowt special were actual footballers who can pass, dribble and play a bit.

Dribbling isn't a problem in Sunderland.

I like the look of Sessegnon, I just think they are using him completely wrong.

He'd be great in the number 10 role for us with Cabaye and Tiote in behind and a decent forward in front of him. Not that we need him but in the right formation, with some quality around him, he'd be a top 6 player imho.

He'd be great in the number 10 role for us with Cabaye and Tiote in behind and a decent forward in front of him. Not that we need him but in the right formation, with some quality around him, he'd be a top 6 player imho.

Think he's been used there quite a few times. Obviously without players like Cabaye or Tioté around him, but still. Haven't exactly set the world alight. Ben Arfa is a way better player.

Reminds me of Lua Lua tbh, very hit and miss, does some things really well and others not so well.

There's too much pressure on Sessegnon to perform in that side. He's just about their only creative outlet, if he doesn't do well in every game they've basically got nothing.

Bendtner is their most creative player. 3 assists in 4 games.

Sessegnon is simply not even near as good as they think, or at least thought, probably discussing him now and that he should play in goal instead of the other 50-11 positions they've talked about. Good player but not very good, no end product.