Film 2011 with Claudia Winkelman?

GM

She can't be worse than Jonathan Ross!!

I would watch it to get some reviews on what to actualyl spend what is now quite a lot of money!

Thing is with jonathan Ross you never knew where you stood, he'd blow smoke up some actors arse about their performance or the film that they were on his talk show prmooting, then quietly call it s**t on the film review. he has no credibility when it comes to his views on films anymore.

Doubt Claudia Winkleman would be better. This the BBC trying to answer the public's calls to offer more commercial tripe for entertainment purposes. They have actually categorised their presentors into how popular they feel they are amongst the public/viewers and how highly they are rated by the BBC....under this new system, the Hairy Bikers are considered to be in the highest bracket of BBC presentors/personalities along with some other absolute balls!

Its our fault for moaning about wanting more relevane stuff on the BBC and how its not entertaining vcompared to ITV and Channel 4.

If you want that kind of crap on TV I'll pay your f**king license fee for you so I can still watch some decent boradcasting and journalism. You can watch dancing on ice, mr & mrs, hollyoaks, terrible channel 4 documentorys that are advertised brilliantly and very dramatically so you think 'oh that looks ace ill watch that', then at the end you think, that was as thin as my diarrhea last night, was there any point, did they actually discover anything, will we ever hear about it again?

Pleas eveeryone, stop moaning at the BBC, they get stick for years and still manage to produce the best docs, news, comedy shows etc. best online technology, best informative systems etc....and yet people are trying to get rid of this because they dont have enough 'yorkshire tea' drama's or 'topshop' reality tv.......please!

She needs to get that fringe sorted out.  Does my head in how she's always squinting through it.

the fringe is essential as her eyes are unfeesibly far apart.

despite this shes smart and  would def get it.

Nice one. She's hot as fuck.

She is hot.  :snod: Random choice though.

Dirtiest milf on tv for my money. You can just tell that she takes it in all holes.

I'd love to rattle around inside that.

So we're agreed then? Her film critic credentials are so well-established she's the only obvious candidate. :lol:

Guest elbee909

Nice one. She's hot as fuck.

She is hot.  :snod: Random choice though.

Dirtiest milf on tv for my money. You can just tell that she takes it in all holes.

I'd love to rattle around inside that.

So we're agreed then? Her film critic credentials are so well-established she's the only obvious candidate. :lol:

Everyone wants to give her their winkle, man.

I have no idea who this woman is, but she looks decrepit, ffs. She wouldn't be out of place on a street corner smoking havily and waving to potential customers in their vehicles. People on here need to increase their standards.

Quoted for truth, her sister (Big Suze off of Peep Show) on the other hand is a different story.

It's all a Jewish conspiracy :kinnear: