Leeds Festival 2010

neesy111

As people who want to go for the music hang back incase the line up is shit, then all the 16 year old druggies buy them all up. Though I'm not even going this year so I'm not arsed.

Friday night NME stage, Saturday main stage, then go home. LCD Soundsystem, Arcade Fire, Libertines, Modest Mouse and Phoenix are the only bands worth watching tbh. End of the Road it is, then.

Guest optimistic nit

not dissapointed i'm not going. cant see anyone i'd actually pay to see there apart from possibly dizzee rascal or gnr just because they are gnr.

Not going this year, seen a lot of bands on the lineup already. Would only really be fussed for seeing the Maccabees and their playing in Liverpool in May so I'll be heading to that.

Shite line up, never fancied Reading or Leeds, mostly due to the massive amounts of twats that go.

A mate is trying to get me to go to Latitude, never heard of it but the line up is decent and it looks more low key which suits me. The xx, The National, Belle & Sebastian, Midlake, Vampire Weekend, Florence and The Machine, Yeasayer and Grizzly Bear all playing and they have other DJ's and stuff. Quite tempted.