Newcastle United 2 - 0 Nott'm Forest - 29/03/10 - post match reaction from p15

Dave

Guest neesy111

Then all goals are flukey.

Not really Davey as some players say they placed there shots when they scored Shola said himself said it was a hit & hope.

It’s one of those things – you just hit and hope!

the vast majority of goals are hit and hope and opposed to pure placement.

I was talking about this goal only but thanks for your input.

and as dave says it means you are saying most goals are flukey as they are hit and hope.

Wrong, I am only saying it for the ones where my at the time reaction is it was flukey & then the scorer afterwards says it was a "hit & hope".

he hit and hoped for it in that direction, i'm sure most goals are scored as no one can be 100% sure that when they shot the exact outcome they want will happen, unless they are witches or wizards

Then all goals are flukey.

Not really Davey as some players say they placed there shots when they scored Shola said himself said it was a hit & hope.

It’s one of those things – you just hit and hope!

the vast majority of goals are hit and hope and opposed to pure placement.

I was talking about this goal only but thanks for your input.

and as dave says it means you are saying most goals are flukey as they are hit and hope.

Wrong, I am only saying it for the ones where my at the time reaction is it was flukey & then the scorer afterwards says it was a "hit & hope".

he hit and hoped for it in that direction, i'm sure most goals are scored as no one can be 100% sure that when they shot the exact outcome they want will happen, unless they are witches or wizards

No shit Sherlock. Them pesky goalkeepers and all that ay .

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell, what a boring and pointless debate. Flukey? No. Speculative? Maybe Well executed? Aye.