Peterborough United v Newcastle United 3/4/10 3pm

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

Full allocation of Toon fans, same team as tonight with Fenham's Eusabio in for Carroll if needed. We will slaughter them!

Complete annihilation. Like total and utter destruction of their pathetic football team on the park followed by the obliteration their shitty village when we hear Forest have lost.

That would be nice.  :snod:

I hope we don't undermine tonight's performance with the same brand of s**** delivered at Boro, Derby or Scunthorpe.

We should absolutely anihilate them given that it's essentially Premier league vs League 1.

This is when I hate having a shite phone with no internet to check the scores. Will have to rely on my unreliable mates to text me the Forest score. Really hope we go up this game, on a massively selfish note!

I hope we don't undermine tonight's performance with the same brand of s**** delivered at Boro, Derby or Scunthorpe.

We should absolutely anihilate them given that it's essentially Premier league vs League 1.

We will. We always do. What makes people think we'll suddenly perform away from home?

This is when I hate having a shite phone with no internet to check the scores. Will have to rely on my unreliable mates to text me the Forest score. Really hope we go up this game, on a massively selfish note!

I'm pretty sure most of our fans will be getting up to the minute updates throughout the game.

We will. We always do. What makes people think we'll suddenly perform away from home?

Nowt, just hope we keep a clean sheet and nick a goal like Tuesday night.

Nowt, just hope we keep a clean sheet and nick a goal like Tuesday night.

:thup: