Peterborough United v Newcastle United 3/4/10 3pm

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

I'm going to both so I don't care. Tomorrow is going to be ace anyhow, and then Monday should be party central at St James Park.

Bollocks to going up on Monday, the sooner we go up the better and tomorrow would be as good a time as any.  Once we secure promotion we can start to look towards finishing top and then looking to play some good football without any pressure.

you mean watch them play out the final  few games with the youth team on the pitch don't you?

Will this be live on ESPN again? Would be nice, because it would also mean it would be on bet365.

Wouldn't think so, here the televised 3 pm kick off is Doncaster - Plymouth.

Thanks.

What a great game that will be.  :lol:    :doh:

Will this be live on ESPN again? Would be nice, because it would also mean it would be on bet365.

Thanks.

Because all 50 Newcastle games televised this season have been sterling entertainment.

(fwiw, both of our TV games were excellent to watch)

Thanks.

Because all 50 Newcastle games televised this season have been sterling entertainment.

(fwiw, both of our TV games were excellent to watch)

As a neutral football fan (which I'm not) I would rather watch "Newcastle vs any-CCC-team" than Doncaster - Plymouth.

The lads are getting the train down according to Simon Bird. I want to be on that train.

This group of lads are on the train now. According to Twitter reports they are all in standard class. Imagine getting a table seat with Gutierrez, Enrique and Colo. I wouldn't know what i would do.

Guest toonlass

The lads are getting the train down according to Simon Bird. I want to be on that train.

This group of lads are on the train now. According to Twitter reports they are all in standard class. Imagine getting a table seat with Gutierrez, Enrique and Colo. I wouldn't know what i would do.

Wonder if it's a dry train?  :lol:

Should win this one.

Harper

Simpson    Collo           Williamson    Enrique

Routledge    Nolan     Guthrie        Jonas

Amoebi    Lovenkrands

Bring on Best and Barton at some point.     

Should win this one.

Harper

Amoebi    Lovenkrands

Would like to see a rotation of players from this game forward. Maybe start Barton, Best, Kadar, Smith, Hall, and Carroll for Sheffield Utd. No, take that back. Start Kadar at Petersborough and Enrique for the home match.

Should win this one.

Harper

Amoebi    Lovenkrands

Would like to see a rotation of players from this game forward. Maybe start Barton, Best, Kadar, Smith, Hall, and Carroll for Sheffield Utd. No, take that back. Start Kadar at Petersborough and Enrique for the home match.

Are you having a laugh or what?

Nah, no joke. Would like to see some underused players get minutes. Especially Best.

Why especially Best?  What have you seen him that makes you think he's worth a start?