Six good reasons to hate newcastle by Notts Forrest Fans

Thespence

I think we got the biggest crowd in the UK this weekend not bad for 2nd division club & the gamw was ont he box ay .

Bigger crowd than massive city with all their money and superstars had tonight too.

They're just bitter because us beating them 5-0 was the last they saw of the top flight... 13 years ago.

That's actually not true... but might help prove the point even that no one cares :D

:lol:

Fair point. I'd completely forgotten they came back up again. That 5-0 is burnt in my brain because it qualified us for the CL on goal difference over Arsenal, in a season when Boro and Sunderland got relegated, and that night I had a friend from Nottingham arriving to stay.

They're just bitter because us beating them 5-0 was the last they saw of the top flight... 13 years ago.

That's actually not true... but might help prove the point even that no one cares :D

:lol:

Fair point. I'd completely forgotten they came back up again. That 5-0 is burnt in my brain because it qualified us for the CL on goal difference over Arsenal, in a season when Boro and Sunderland got relegated, and that night I had a friend from Nottingham arriving to stay.

forget "in a season" and replace with "on the day".....................fucking fantastic it was.

One forest mate of mine is reckoning they outsang the home fans. I dont much believe it but the fact we have some of the highest attendances in England puts that argument to rest.

They haven't got a clue man, when we were down there they tried to claim they don't play music after scoring a goal.

Guest jonlane86

Was that when Shearer belted in an absolute screaming free kick into the top corner at the Leazes end?

One of his best imo.

Wasn't that v Arsenal a couple of years later?

One forest mate of mine is reckoning they outsang the home fans. I dont much believe it but the fact we have some of the highest attendances in England puts that argument to rest.

They were pish tonight. Sold their allocation but very quiet given the importance of the game (I was up in the Leazes Corner)

Guest toonlass

Did they fuck! We could hear the Gallowgate a couple of times tonight.

One of your Forest mates is wrong.

would any fan, write that about forest no, cos we don't fuckin care

i've always said, when fan's have a go at us with these statement's it's because they have some sort of resentment for us

Yet half of our match thread against them was about them and that thread and we createdthis thread about it aswell.

Most of the stuff in the match thread was either about the match or taking the piss out of the Newcastle related rants from their fans.  This thread is also about something that's been said about Newcastle.  I don't see any threads here like "six reasons we hate Notts Forest" because quite frankly outside of the significance of the match itself they're not worth thinking about.

Guest Splodgely

Can I advise no one to take that forum seriously? As I said on the match thread, that forum is filled with pre-pubescent, red tinted specced idiots who wouldn't know their arse from their albow. The only fans that hate Geordies are those that witnessed the pitch invasion in the FA Cup tie 30 odd years ago - and even they aren't that bothered. Young kids just go by media portrayal, and as Forest fans, we know how fucking misleading that can be.

I thought our fans were good tonight though. Came across loud on the telly. Can understand people who were there not agreeing, as they would be in amongst the Geordies, who were also very good, but telly watchers? We definitely came across well.

Can I advise no one to take that forum seriously? As I said on the match thread, that forum is filled with pre-pubescent, red tinted specced idiots who wouldn't know their arse from their albow. The only fans that hate Geordies are those that witnessed the pitch invasion in the FA Cup tie 30 odd years ago - and even they aren't that bothered. Young kids just go by media portrayal, and as Forest fans, we know how f***ing misleading that can be.

I thought our fans were good tonight though. Came across loud on the telly. Can understand people who were there not agreeing, as they would be in amongst the Geordies, who were also very good, but telly watchers? We definitely came across well.

having watched it on tv, i thought you came across loudly, and we came across better than we have normally this season...kicked into gear in the 2nd half as we were waning near the end of the first half...

every club has a few shite fans, and you tend to focus on the shite ones, but you yourself seem sensible and seem to know what teh craic is.

by the way, your thoughts on Boyd? i loved him in teh league below, and this season he seems to have stepped up even better. was surprised when you got him on loan like, but has he done well for you?

Can I advise no one to take that forum seriously? As I said on the match thread, that forum is filled with pre-pubescent, red tinted specced idiots who wouldn't know their arse from their albow. The only fans that hate Geordies are those that witnessed the pitch invasion in the FA Cup tie 30 odd years ago - and even they aren't that bothered. Young kids just go by media portrayal, and as Forest fans, we know how f***ing misleading that can be.

Only heard ye on Telly bout 5-10 mins before our first. That was it.

Guest Splodgely

having watched it on tv, i thought you came across loudly, and we came across better than we have normally this season...kicked into gear in the 2nd half as we were waning near the end of the first half...

every club has a few s**** fans, and you tend to focus on the s**** ones, but you yourself seem sensible and seem to know what teh craic is.

by the way, your thoughts on Boyd? i loved him in teh league below, and this season he seems to have stepped up even better. was surprised when you got him on loan like, but has he done well for you?

To be fair, we do have our fair share of dickheads, but they're either 14 year old morons, or 50 year old dinosaurs who can't get over our history. The rest are genuinely pretty decent and usually just use the history card as a wind up (which unsurprisingly, is quite successful, but gives our fans a shit image). No different to some of the unfortunate media whores you Geordies get on cam I guess.

Boyd looked fantastic in his first game against Swansea, less than impressive in his next two and I think he's since been injured. Jury's still out, but I rate him. Reckon we'll only sign him up if we're in the Championship next season, which I'd be surprised if we weren't.

Guest sittingontheball

They couldn't sell out their (small) stadium for a European Cup semi final. 'Nuff said about Forest fans.