Six good reasons to hate newcastle by Notts Forrest Fans

Thespence

Thankfully next season we won't have to deal with jealous fuckwits like these. After reading this I can't wait for their inevitable playoff collapse and their return to Championship/League 1 mediocrity.

Attitudes like this towards other clubs doesn't help your image tbh.

QQ.

We always turn up in big numbers

You know, I was wondering if some teams take big attendences and vocal support as some kind of arrogance.  In general the better teams are doing, the betetr the football, the higher the chances of success, the more folk turn up.  Are people going "Deluded geordies, look at 45,000 of them turning up and singing about how great Newcastle is when they're only finishing 7th/10th/13th/gonna get relegated/in the second teir, they must think that they're great and gonna win the league in a season or so."

might be on to something there. fans of other clubs see us getting 52,000 with the likes of souness and roeder might be thinking only that many turn up cos we are expecting success. nah, people up here just like football.

One thing i've noticed about this division is how important singing is, your team can lose, but aslong as you can whinge about how your guys sang better than their guys then you are the moral victors. It's a load of small time horseshit.

The word scab has been thrown about a lot, why ?

I have just seen this word graphitied on a wall as i was watching the one show.

Also it doesn't realy matter what they think, we have plenty to be proud off (aswell as stuff to be ashamed off) and from time to time a fan from an opposing team will slag us off for what ever reason it is they dislike us.

Also it doesn't realy matter what they think, we have plenty to be proud off (aswell as stuff to be ashamed off) and from time to time a fan from an opposing team will slag us off for what ever reason it is they dislike us.

Because they're scabs?

Do a search on nottingham scabs, just allow at least a week to read about it.

Met loads of Geordies in Ollerton who'd went to Nottingham to work in the pits in the mid 90s.

Some of the kindest people I've ever met tbh.

I can't stand the whole 'scab' crap. TBH I would rather scab than slavishly follow some yorkshire meglomaniac like Scargill who had the bright idea of starting a miners strike in March.

chronic underachievers for the last 20 years stuck in a s*8* little stadium by the Trent and unable to fill it.... often upstaged by their older, smaller, more genuine neighbours at

County

Idea of a big day out is a trip to DERBY FFS

Rubbish about Clough 'hating; us too - Peter Taylor went on record to say that he would love to see what sort of crowds they would attract of they were able to manage Newcastle ....he said this because the Forest crowds were so poor...!!!

cloughie loved us, always had good banter with our fans. used to wave to the gallowgate everytime we played them.

He was close to managing us but whoever was chairman in the mid to late 70's fu**d it up. Ws it McKeag?

It was Lord Westwood - he said that 'the day Brian Clough walks into this club is the day I walk out'...

A pity he didn't walk out sooner - we would have been European Cup winners a few times....

Because they're scabs?

Many miners from North Notts were totally commited to the strike action. Many from Northumberland and Durham were not.

Anyway FFS what has this got to do with football 25 years on ?

Because they're scabs?

Many miners from North Notts were totally commited to the strike action. Many from Northumberland and Durham were not.

No more than why 6 good reasons for notts for fans to hate Newcastle has to do with football. Guess you missed that though.

This reminds me of when I used to write "Buying From Our Premiership Rivals" on the main site, and Blackburn/Everton/other fans got really agitated because I said we should sign their best players.

Because they're scabs?

Tbf It's not as bad as the Peru fans singing about taking the only bit of coastland Bolivia had in the 1800's.