The play-offs

BlueStar

These spots are looking more and more settled as well now, who do you want to come up with us and WBA?

I'm going to say Swansea, just because I want a nice violent Welsh derby final and that means I have to pick my least disliked Welsh club to come up.

I can't see Forest going through the playoffs, especially on their current away record.

For me I'd rather see either Swansea or Leicester go up but think it will quite probably be Cardiff.

I'd like it to be Leicester since they'll have gained promotion 2 seasons running first to the Championship and a year later to the Premier League.

I can't see Forest going through the playoffs, especially on their current away record.

For me I'd rather see either Swansea or Leicester go up but think it will quite probably be Cardiff.

I'd like it to be Leicester since they'll have gained promotion 2 seasons running first to the Championship and a year later to the Premier League.

I agree, I'd like to see Leicester promoted. Although i hate to admit it I actually quite like and rate Nigel Pearson.

Guest Stephen927

Don't care a f*** hopefully WBA and the play-off winners will occupy two of the three positions we need to avoid next season.

Is the right answer.

I think Cardiff will knick it in the end. Swansea stuttering, Forest will lose in the final and Leicester not quite good enough. Chopra to score the winning goal in the final.

Forest deserve it the most by far. Not just because they're third, but because they're convincingly better than any of the other teams in and around.

Still, it'd be nice to see a Welsh team make it to the Prem (and straight back down). Or maybe Blackpool if they can get in. Holloway could be Premiership gold.

Won't be Forest - they're sitting in the cursed third place.

3rd place has won the playoffs in 3 of the last 4 seasons. Before that it's a lot more sparse, but I'm not convinced that's exactly 'curse' material!

I'm keeping an eye on Reading.

Nobody expects them to do it so they're under no pressure, but with games in hand and the form they're in I wouldn't be at all surprised if they sneak into that 6th spot, or get really close.

A return of 29 points in the bag from their last 12 league games since the end of January means they're in cracking form right now. Similar through to the end of the season might be enough if they can keep it going. Not easy, but possible.

Nobody expects them to do it so they're under no pressure, but with games in hand and the form they're in I wouldn't be at all surprised if they sneak into that 6th spot, or get really close.

A return of 29 points in the bag from their last 12 league games since the end of January means they're in cracking form right now. Similar through to the end of the season might be enough if they can keep it going. Not easy, but possible.

I too am keeping an eye on Reading.

However I 'd be very surprised if we got into the play-offs. Having said that, compared to where we were at Christmas, mid table is a surprise!!!

Looking at the BET365 table though most of the division could still be relegated- strange times.

Out of the current lot in there I'd like to see Cardiff do it, but would be fairly happy about Forest or Swansea getting it aswel. If Doncaster somehow manage to snek in there then them but I doubt that at this stage of the season.

To be honest I'm not really botherd thisseason unlike other seasons when I have a team I'd like to see up (usually the underdog), so long as we do the business next season.

However I 'd be very surprised if we got into the play-offs. Having said that, compared to where we were at Christmas, mid table is a surprise!!!

Looking at the BET365 table though most of the division could still be relegated- strange times.

Good luck. I hope Reading make it.

I've no time for the scabs following their hypocrisy of 1974, I've no time for the welsh teams and Leciester are just boring. Even the word is boring. Lineker reminds me of a used car salesman.

Good luck. I hope Reading make it.

I've no time for the scabs following their hypocrisy of 1974, I've no time for the welsh teams and Leciester are just boring. Even the word is boring. Lineker reminds me of a used car salesman.

Add 1996 to 1974 as well, or just Ian Woan anyway.

Whoever is the shittest team left that can still come up, preferably somebody northern (not Boro)

Going to be between the 3 promoteds teams Wolves and Wigan next season to stay up if the league stays as is.

At Christmas things looked very bleak for you.

For the last few weeks I've been keeping more of an eye on Reading (not just because I work in Reading and live in Berkshire) but the form you're in you are in with an outside chance, although I think it may slightly be a little too late now.

Reading away is the one match I think we'll lose in the coming games.