Where's your name from?

Ocho

I have pink eyes?

Well, I actually don't.  It is a microsoft office spell check from my surname that has become a nickname and stuck with me ever since e mail was invented!

Originally it was queensburygeordie, as I'm a Newcastle fan but me and my family live in Queensbury, a village in between Bradford and Halifax. Since shortened it to QBG as that is what most people referred to me as anyway. The original name has less and less relevance now as I spend 75% of the year at Uni in Liverpool, plus I plan on moving out when I graduate.

You know you've spent too much time on a forum when this old chestnut of a thread topic gets dug up and recycled again. :undecided:

spill the beans Indian.

I used to be called GeordieMessiah, originally because of my love for the Keegan, but that became GM, because other posters were just too fucking lazy or stupid or inbred to be able to cope with typing or spelling the word "Messiah". I've subsequently also been known as Big Dave for a while - mainly because my name actually is Dave and I'm quite big and I thought putting those two things together would annoy little Dave the N-O supremo, because he's quite diminutive despite being a top bloke. I have also posted on this forum as The Sting, mainly because Gordon Sumner is a cockend and as such I idolise him for being a cockend. I think cockends are generally underrated and their contribution to human life and society is all too commonly undervalued. I've probably had other pseudonyms on here as well, but I can't honestly be fucked checking back. Kemosabe is the latest nom de plume, chosen as part of yet another an ill-conceived attempt to rebrand myself as something other than the wretched, contemptible, vaccuous, sarcastic, flouncy prima donna that certain cunts on here know me to be. Have to say it's working a fucking treat.

You know you've spent too much time on a forum when this old chestnut of a thread topic gets dug up and recycled again. :undecided:

spill the beans Indian.

I used to be called GeordieMessiah, originally because of my love for the Keegan, but that became GM, because other posters were just too fucking lazy or stupid or inbred to be able to cope with typing or spelling the word "Messiah". I've subsequently also been known as Big Dave for a while - mainly because my name actually is Dave and I'm quite big and I thought putting those two things together would annoy little Dave the N-O supremo, because he's quite diminutive despite being a top bloke. I have also posted on this forum as The Sting, mainly because Gordon Sumner is a cockend and as such I idolise him for being a cockend. I think cockends are generally underrated and their contribution to human life and society is all too commonly undervalued. I've probably had other pseudonyms on here as well, but I can't honestly be fucked checking back. Kemosabe is the latest nom de plume, chosen as part of yet another an ill-conceived attempt to rebrand myself as something other than the wretched, contemptible, vaccuous, sarcastic, flouncy prima donna that certain cunts on here know me to be. Have to say it's working a fucking treat.

Kemosabe = Apache Friend?

nice bean spilling btw.

If i didnt hate you so much,I think i could actually like you.

spill the beans Indian.

nice bean spilling btw.

Give into the hate, cp40...your journey to the Darkside will be complete. :snod:

spill the beans Indian.

I used to be called GeordieMessiah, originally because of my love for the Keegan, but that became GM, because other posters were just too f***ing lazy or stupid or inbred to be able to cope with typing or spelling the word "Messiah". I've subsequently also been known as Big Dave for a while - mainly because my name actually is Dave and I'm quite big and I thought putting those two things together would annoy little Dave the N-O supremo, because he's quite diminutive despite being a top bloke. I have also posted on this forum as The Sting, mainly because Gordon Sumner is a cockend and as such I idolise him for being a cockend. I think cockends are generally underrated and their contribution to human life and society is all too commonly undervalued. I've probably had other pseudonyms on here as well, but I can't honestly be f***ed checking back. Kemosabe is the latest nom de plume, chosen as part of yet another an ill-conceived attempt to rebrand myself as something other than the wretched, contemptible, vaccuous, sarcastic, flouncy prima donna that certain c***s on here know me to be. Have to say it's working a f***ing treat.

nice bean spilling btw.

Give into the hate, cp40...your journey to the Darkside will be complete. :snod:

ever thought of changing your usrename to "marmite" ?

spill the beans Indian.

I used to be called GeordieMessiah, originally because of my love for the Keegan, but that became GM, because other posters were just too f***ing lazy or stupid or inbred to be able to cope with typing or spelling the word "Messiah". I've subsequently also been known as Big Dave for a while - mainly because my name actually is Dave and I'm quite big and I thought putting those two things together would annoy little Dave the N-O supremo, because he's quite diminutive despite being a top bloke. I have also posted on this forum as The Sting, mainly because Gordon Sumner is a cockend and as such I idolise him for being a cockend. I think cockends are generally underrated and their contribution to human life and society is all too commonly undervalued. I've probably had other pseudonyms on here as well, but I can't honestly be f***ed checking back. Kemosabe is the latest nom de plume, chosen as part of yet another an ill-conceived attempt to rebrand myself as something other than the wretched, contemptible, vaccuous, sarcastic, flouncy prima donna that certain c***s on here know me to be. Have to say it's working a f***ing treat.

nice bean spilling btw.

ever thought of changing your usrename to "marmite" ?

Nah. Some people actually like Marmite.